Project Mewtwo - The Official KC-MM Thread!

Started by AGFanProduction, December 31, 2012, 09:35:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: AGFanProduction on December 31, 2012, 10:44:18 PM
To use the Attack 100 you have to press "A" 2 times quickly and keep pushed the A button till it loops, if you stop pressing the button, the attack100 will autocancel with attack100end.

Attack100 PSAed by KingJigglypuff.

ummm, is there a version where it works just like an AAA? lol because i noticed another version involving the AAA attack and idk if that was to make it easier to use?

Quote from: rax189 on December 31, 2012, 10:50:26 PM
ummm, is there a version where it works just like an AAA? lol because i noticed another version involving the AAA attack and idk if that was to make it easier to use?

Yes, the Riivolution version includes an alternate version, which works in the same way as the original attack100 did, like in the BETA release.

"FitLucario(Riivolution-N100).pac"

and I find it interesting that anyone has asked about the Kirby Mewtwo PSA, lolz.
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




Quote from: AGFanProduction on December 31, 2012, 11:04:45 PM
Yes, the Riivolution version includes an alternate version, which works in the same way as the original attack100 did, like in the BETA release.

"FitLucario(Riivolution-N100).pac"

and I find it interesting that anyone has asked about the Kirby Mewtwo PSA, lolz.

Wel mewtwo has the same B as lucario so he dont need one :P

Quote from: SplitPersonalities on January 01, 2013, 12:31:32 AMI think alot of his attacks are too slow. I went against a lv. 9 Pikachu and it was hard just to land a hit on it.
That's Melee for ya.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


Quote from: SplitPersonalities on January 01, 2013, 12:31:32 AM
I think alot of his attacks are too slow. I went against a lv. 9 Pikachu and it was hard just to land a hit on it.
Maybe its just pikachu against mewtwo is hard, some characters just dominate others, like yoshi agains anyone without range attacks xD  His shell will run u over. IDK it could also be like sonic, Hes only good if you master him :P

I find that Mewtwo's recovery is less cheated and his up A  does less combos.

Oh yeah and nice job for the Victory taunts. And the Melee entry style!


Problems I have encountered: B attack does nothing unless you're playing as costume 1, not sure why recoloured models I have may not be compatible.
Using Dragoon with Mewtwo crashes the game.
Sometimes the end hit of the smash attack just doesn't work (maybe if he lands soon after using the beam?).
Certain attacks, u-smash, b-throw, u-throw, seem overpowered.
If you teleport onto the ground you can't teleport again without jumping. Also can't teleport to the spot you're already standing on.

Playing the PAL version.

I preferred his old smash attack by the way. This one is really hard to kill with.



Quote from: Kiba111 on January 05, 2013, 02:33:06 PM
does he have sound in pal?
Not proper sounds. Hit sounds work but you won't get any sounds like him grunting or laughing.

January 05, 2013, 10:48:03 PM #41 Last Edit: January 06, 2013, 04:20:15 AM by Dr.Aco64
Quote from: SouthCraft on January 03, 2013, 09:44:36 PM
Oooh i need to update my port soon. :srs:
  Looking forward to that!
"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear."
~Ambrose Redmoon

Can someone make a rel file so I can have it over Ness?  A file does already exist, but it's for an outdated PSA, so I don't know if the same rel file will work.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25511

Quote from: BNuge on January 09, 2013, 01:27:56 AM
Can someone make a rel file so I can have it over Ness?  A file does already exist, but it's for an outdated PSA, so I don't know if the same rel file will work.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25511
that uses a marth .rel. and was a luigi hack. im currently working with PhantomWings to make a lucario .rel
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on January 09, 2013, 01:40:57 AM
that uses a marth .rel. and was a luigi hack. im currently working with PhantomWings to make a lucario .rel
that would kickass since we cant rel port any char with a proper projectile so far.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.