A Fresh and Sleek New HUD

Started by hamyojo, January 04, 2013, 03:18:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

January 04, 2013, 03:18:28 AM Last Edit: January 04, 2013, 06:16:10 PM by hamyojo
THE NEW GLORIOUS HUD

Most recent version (for P:M): Circle Stock Square Stock
For vBrawl
Quote from: Shun_One on January 04, 2013, 03:43:09 AM
Squares and Circles
To install open your SD card, go to private>wii>app>RSBE>pf> then bring the info2 and info you get in your downloads and replace the info and info2 that's currently in your SD card. It will replace many files during this, and let it merge/replace/etc, then you're all set up! Restart your Wii and run P:M again and it should all be there!

Update 12/29 (the day after 2.5's release):

Circle Stocks
Square Stock
-Removed names
-updated for 2.5

(12/13 update) Melee HUD beta!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Update 12/9:
A little combo video with this HUD in action

-Shortened and re-styled battle portraits
-New square stock options that look like this:
-Removed the colored line behind the names
-shun_one is a super epic guy

Update 11/27:
More clear stocks, new font.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Edit 11/15:
-New HUD progress
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Goal is this-ish, or at least to have the knowledge and freedom to make this:
Quote from: 'CAC' pid='109594' dateline='1352596214'


Feel free to tell me if there's anything to correct.



Original post:

With Project: M seeming to further push itself from Brawl I think there are quite a few more changes that could happen in many things other than the game play.
For example the menu's have the new background and things like the character icons have changed, and stuff like the new font.
I've started to attempt to change it more and further separate the two games.

One thing that stood out to me quite a bit was when you selected a character the little Brawl check-mark icon thing flashed. I took it upon myself to change that to the M from the P:M symbol.

I found the check-mark thing in common5>common5_en>sc_selcharacter_en>MiscData[30]>Textures>MenSelchrCoinEff
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


My next plan is to change the red and yellow flashing colors behind READY TO FIGHT to blue and purple, like P:M.

I've already set the character icons to sometimes be behind each other, like how Dr. Mario, Falco, Pichu, etc are set slightly back on the z axis compared to the rest of the cast.

Has anyone else done/made anything like this? Ideas?

(( Will update more soon, and with the reply logs! ))

wow those hubs look awesome

Personally using this now. It looks so amazing and crisp, I hated playing on the normal HUD afterwards at a friend's house.


I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

The HUD you want isn't going to have names?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

We're still trying to figure out a good design for our final HUD. That mock up was from a long time ago.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Looks totally awesome!
Are you guys gonna do BP's for other characters like , I don't know , Mewtwo.. xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

It actually looks neat, well done.

Quote from: Abbi on January 05, 2013, 05:20:36 AM
Looks totally awesome!
Are you guys gonna do BP's for other characters like , I don't know , Mewtwo.. xD
Sure, if you ask nicely. I assume you want Star Waffles Mewtwo?
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

This looks amazing ingame. i love it
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

January 05, 2013, 06:02:27 PM #11 Last Edit: January 05, 2013, 06:05:39 PM by JELLYpWnzU
nice

Post Merge: January 05, 2013, 06:05:39 PM

i like how theres no names so when i get a hack(and it doesn't come with a info.pac name) i dont need to make one
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: Shun_One on January 05, 2013, 06:19:34 AM
Sure, if you ask nicely. I assume you want Star Waffles Mewtwo?
Yes , that would be totally awesome!
Maybe you could just use SJSs Mewtwo CSPs?
Thanks in advance!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Can i only replace the the HUD without replacing the BP?