A Fresh and Sleek New HUD

Started by hamyojo, January 04, 2013, 03:18:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I've been using the new hud for the past few days, and I'm really digging it. Nice job!
Simple and clean.

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on January 06, 2013, 11:45:31 PM
I've been using the new hud for the past few days, and I'm really digging it. Nice job!
Simple and clean.
Glad you like! We'll be updating as we release more versions, and I hope they continue to please.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Oh I loves it.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

The download link does not work :ccc

Moblin's Melee Fox CSS Portraits are now available for this HUD.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Can't seem to get this to work on regular brawl. It crashes after the strap screens.

Do I need to use project M for this to work?
And why is not in the vault yet?

Quote from: jaleiva on September 29, 2013, 02:14:50 AM
Do I need to use project M for this to work?
And why is not in the vault yet?
You don't need to use Project M.
And because I forgot this existed.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM


The link to the damage counter text redone without black boxes is wrong.
You need to fix the link please.