Project: Mario&Sonic Vs. D.O.N Codeset(title alittle unsure right now)

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), January 04, 2013, 10:48:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Should Naruto,onepiece  characters have English dub since Mario, Sonic,DB/Z part is english dub?

yes for both Naruto,onepiece
14 (56%)
no for  both Naruto,onepiece
6 (24%)
Yes for Naruto but not for Onepiece
2 (8%)
Yes for Onepiece but not for Naruto
3 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Quote from: Carnage on January 11, 2013, 07:24:30 PM
sakura is so boring as a character it really  disapoints imo she has super strenght and throws kunais  and not much more she is a preety boring char imo.
^^this
have you guys heard of Triforce Peach PSA?
Its pretty cool imo

Quote from: Mr.MW on January 11, 2013, 11:36:01 PM
^^this
have you guys heard of Triforce Peach PSA?
Its pretty cool imo
got a better idea for a new Peach PSA:
most of the attacks is based on SMRPG
like replace that too girly(even for peach) FS with these bombs she throwing on one of she special attacks in SMRPG i was planing to do
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


got afew changes on the roster:
moving Kakashi to Kirby : mainly cuz of Kirby´s N-B and kakashi is a Copy Ninja
so can get kakashi to do mario´s fireball or Goku´s kamehameha if using sharingan on them
just got to port alot of N-B animetions from XXX char. to Kakashi and hope my idea works
removing:
-Piccolo: cuz of all he got that is his 100% own attack is Special beam cannon and rest is just Vegeta/Goku Attacks so he will just be a Clone (more of a Clone then Adult/kid goku and all the marios) the only Clone like that there will be Allow is Cell (that will get Special beam cannon anyway) so piccolo can possible just be a alt. for cell moveset
-Mallow: cuz of so many Mario Chars. and already 1 from SMRPG+Peach will have a SMRPG based moveset(most of the attacks) and Bowser also will have SMRPG(and M&L3) based PSA so already alot of SMRPG

Replacing Piccolo with a Naruto Char. : Possible sakura,jiraiya,neji one of these(will make a poll then the time comes to make the last naruto char.)
Replacing Mallow(that is over metaknight now) with: Franky from onepiece

that was the updates
and also i getting ready for first beta after Naruto/SMBZ mario v4 movesets is done

updating the first post possible at next weekend
with progress on each characters,moveset ideas (mainly just "B" attacks) for some characters aswell
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

You could use my Krillin over rob port. I know it's rel but still that would be nice. Also I still need XchosenOneX to do SFX for it if he doesn't then I hope someone else does. and I thought you would add your kid Sasuke? Oh yeah I just thought you might want to use Sunshine Peach PSA there is even a model to go with it.
[/url]

Quote from: ImmaKrillin on February 08, 2013, 07:07:10 PM
You could use my Krillin over rob port. I know it's rel but still that would be nice. Also I still need XchosenOneX to do SFX for it if he doesn't then I hope someone else does. and I thought you would add your kid Sasuke? Oh yeah I just thought you might want to use Sunshine Peach PSA there is even a model to go with it.
not cuz of krillin is a almost a useless char. in Z and i think the cell or frieza moveset will have alittle from krillin aswell: destructo disc
also more cuz of Geno is sure more wanted then krillin and dont wanted to replace Mario for krillin since mario is a main char. and it is mario and needing pikachu for kid sasuke
we needing our all fav. emo ninja in the naruto part of this project


and for peach i think i will self make my own PSA like a SMRPG/super princess peach(for DS)/alittle brawl based
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Hey, is it too late to help out? I sprcialize in CSPs and Animations. (Also can make every character have the same style texture)
I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
-I feel like calling it quits

:srs: *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html

Quote from: TheGanonof@llG0dz81 on February 09, 2013, 01:41:57 AM
Hey, is it too late to help out? I sprcialize in CSPs and Animations. (Also can make every character have the same style texture)
i needing CSPs for some character
aswell as Icons/previews of the Stages in SSS (as soon i found out what stages in first beta)

animetions i dont needing since all Charaters animetions is already done for all the Charaters to first beta
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on February 09, 2013, 08:10:40 AM
i needing CSPs for some character
aswell as Icons/previews of the Stages in SSS (as soon i found out what stages in first beta)

animetions i dont needing since all Charaters animetions is already done for all the Charaters to first beta
I can do stage Icons/names/CSPs all that..Just need files and maybey a pic reference for Charcater poses.
I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
-I feel like calling it quits

:srs: *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html

Oh alright but what if I put him over a different character? Would you use him?
[/url]

Quote from: ImmaKrillin on February 09, 2013, 11:18:32 AM
Oh alright but what if I put him over a different character? Would you use him?
nope
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Quote from: Mariodk on February 09, 2013, 08:10:40 AM
i needing CSPs for some character
aswell as Icons/previews of the Stages in SSS (as soon i found out what stages in first beta)

animetions i dont needing since all Charaters animetions is already done for all the Charaters to first beta
I can also do a good job with BP/Icons/CSS/CSPs/Names and all sc_selcharacter_en and menu2 stuff.


Quote from: Renova on May 14, 2013, 05:58:47 PM
Is this project still active?
yes it is
all of my WIP is a part of this project
after i have finished naruto/Luffy the project is soon ready for beta
but its not a Mario&Sonic Vs. D.O.N  without anyone from naruto/onepiece
then it will just be Mario&Sonic Vs. Dragonball and as i said i want atleast +1 moveset from each serie before first beta but Naruto is right now on Hold until i have updated some other movesets for this
and Luffy i dont know who working on him now
epic pervy working on alot of new animetions/model
i sent my WIPs moveset files to kagemura but he working on something else

infact i was thinking to bump this thread for the revamped Roster in the OP
and as soon i have made it: Logo,Banner, roster as a CSS and preview of some changes on the Menu stuff  


also i will soon be able to make a trailer for this Codeset
but i still needing to get Naruto/Luffy Done for that but i am really soon working on them again
so after them(they are like +80% done both) i will finish first beta of this codeset (like make some changes on charaters´s dmg/knockback/stuff to make them balanced with rest of the roster) and Finish the CSS/SSS/inferface stuff

also i know what stages there will be in first beta and only 1 stage also needing to be done before i can release first beta: Going Merry Stage (for Onepiece Charaters home stage)
also one of my WIP and was meant to be one of my first stage too
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later