Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 2 3 [4]
Author Topic: Moblin's CSS stuff - I'll be back  (Read 19696 times)
Chaos_Knight
Boss Kitten

I squid you not.

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container Starstormer Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #45 on: February 20, 2013, 01:42:07 PM »

For now I'll just be taking reskin requests. I'll open up import requests when I actually learn to do them effectively lol. Sorry to disappoint.
    Well whenevr I'm working with BB, I open up a FitMotion, select an animation, pose the model, then save that animation. Then I just open up the character then FitMotion then to that animation frame. Not sure how that would work in 3DS Max though...

Anyways, some Falco textures.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13697
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13695
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=287
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17733
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13696

NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Shun_One
    Lol Kitten

• Awards >9000 Star Hacker Smash 3 Team Pin Collector

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #46 on: February 20, 2013, 08:27:32 PM »

...That pose...is so awesome, I am not sure what to say about it. If you're taking requests, well, I have a few requests if you're taking them.

I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Moblin
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Featured Active Contributor Diamond in the Rough Star Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #47 on: February 20, 2013, 09:33:08 PM »

Well whenevr I'm working with BB, I open up a FitMotion, select an animation, pose the model, then save that animation. Then I just open up the character then FitMotion then to that animation frame. Not sure how that would work in 3DS Max though...

This is how I do it as well, however whenever I try to copy the frame to the base model, I have to rotate every single bone ever so slightly for the changes to actually take effect. I'm not sure if that's just BB or my computer though.

...That pose...is so awesome, I am not sure what to say about it. If you're taking requests, well, I have a few requests if you're taking them.

Yeah, I'll take requests. Only reskins, though!

Shun_One
    Lol Kitten

• Awards >9000 Star Hacker Smash 3 Team Pin Collector

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #48 on: February 21, 2013, 12:58:35 PM »

Awesome. I only have Falco re-skins at this point anyway.

Red Falco
    That one is unreleased. I'm not really sure why I never put it out now that I think about it...

I have another one, but I haven't actually made it yet. It should be done by tonight though.

Green Falco
    Dark and light jacket. I couldn't decide which I wanted more, so I'll switch off with both!

« Last Edit: February 21, 2013, 03:05:44 PM by Shun_One » Logged

I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Lockablefaceman
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #49 on: March 11, 2013, 12:53:23 PM »

Every time I play Brawl I just can't get over how beautiful your poses and art look, Moblin.

EDIT: Oh... Wow... Just noticed I bumped this. But whatever.
    EDITEDIT: Woah! Very nice job on the portraits you did for Apples!
    « Last Edit: March 11, 2013, 01:57:15 PM by Lockablefaceman » Logged

Moblin
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Featured Active Contributor Diamond in the Rough Star Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #50 on: March 16, 2013, 01:29:52 AM »

EDITEDIT: Woah! Very nice job on the portraits you did for Apples!

Yeah, those were fun to make. Unfortunately, the Ganon import used for the base is pretty sketchy (pretty sure it's the older import, by KTH) so it was quite hard to pose without looking screwed up. Did the best I could, I guess lol

Sorry for not posting anything recently, btw. I lost my first wii to a completely busted disc drive, which I had to pry my SSBB copy from, and my second wii was  recently lent to somebody... So, I just don't feel like making anything until I can actually efficiently test it. On top of this, real life (sigh) just gets in the way, yknow?

Lockablefaceman
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #51 on: March 17, 2013, 05:09:56 PM »

That's totally fine, Moblin. I know the feeling. Not in CSP making of course but life in general. Life gets tough and then I feel like quitting. Which isn't very healthy...
    Busted disc drives bite! Mine's been dying and now it only reads gamecube discs. Thankfully I already had my Wii discs backed up onto a hard drive that I use... I really gotta find a newer Wii that still played GCN games.
    Any way we can help you? Or maybe just me? I don't know how everyone would feel about me volunteering them. Though, that said, I don't even know how I'd help.
    Anyway, I'm glad to see you at least checked the thread! I know some people that start a project and when things come up they forget about it and never return.
    Erm. I feel like I said too much...

Pages:  1 2 3 [4]
    Print
    Jump to: