Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Well it WAS working, wanna help?  (Read 1218 times)
Captain N.
Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: February 08, 2010, 08:49:42 PM »

Today I put Wiiflow on my SD card for use in the Homebrew channel. Once I did that I tried to load the Ocarina codes that I used for Brawl file replacement, it worked the firs time and the second but then I though my CC Shadow needed an update, I also thought to replace rumble falls with Galleom Under which requires a new code. So I loaded my cheat manager, scrolled through the code list selecting the ones I normally use for a modded Brawl, plus the new one I needed for the new stage to work. I finished up and then loaded Wiiflow, I tried to start Brawl but when I did it just went to a black screen.

I don't know which codes I had on before so I don't know how to make things go back to the way they were.

Also, The codes work when I'm using the DVD and not WiiFlow, it loads just fine.(except I can't get Cloud to work, for another time though). I would really like the codes to work on Wiiflow again so if anyone has any advice or has gone through this problem themselves also, please feel free to ask questions and HOPEFULLY provide answers.

I'm stumpped. Im srs here

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: