TurboChaos's Lair:Chorus Kids V2 Release Soon? And Return Of Airman!

Started by Turb0k, January 30, 2013, 12:04:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Lost some of Airman's texture files. Should I....

A) Get back to work on them right away.
B) Take a break and get back to them later
C) Who are you and why should I care.
The real problem is that he doesn't show up in-game. If anyone wants to give fixing it a shot, be my guest. http://www.mediafire.com/download/5un6ok7bv6wnyl3/FitSonic04.pcs

Psst, or you could just ask me to make a lower poly version of it, just tell me how low to make it
(I assume would under 14k to 10k)

So I picked up some of my old projects again. I still feel kinda depressed about the whole Nack thing I might try working on him again some day. For now I have a list of things to do until then.

  • Finish Sableye
  • Start rigging Cranidos

  • UV Map Maxwell and send to Flygon for textures
  • Secret Project

Expect some pics of Sableye some time this week.

Post Merge: April 02, 2014, 03:57:32 PM

So who wants to see some Sableye?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

this thread looks promising... subbed.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

April 07, 2014, 04:13:54 PM #19 Last Edit: April 15, 2014, 01:26:48 AM by TurboChaos
Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on April 04, 2014, 06:09:36 AMthis thread looks promising... subbed.
Thank you I hope to not disapoint!


Have some Screenshots.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




just noticed you have a thread, there's some cool stuff here :D

In-game shot.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Olimarai? best i could come up with :P

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524


Dude. Loving it!!
Keep up the great ass work!!  :yay: