TurboChaos's Lair:Chorus Kids V2 Release Soon? And Return Of Airman!

Started by Turb0k, January 30, 2013, 12:04:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Lost some of Airman's texture files. Should I....

A) Get back to work on them right away.
B) Take a break and get back to them later
C) Who are you and why should I care.

Here's something I haven't shown in while! :P

As you can see I completely remade the torso and made edits to the hand/Air-Buster.

Side-view.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I just wanted to mention what I expect of you regarding Air Man:

Make the texture all your own, you may use my edits as a reference, but if you do keep some aspects of my design, I have a suggestion: move the lines leading into the fan from below down farther to where the vertical part of the waist and the torso meet, seeing it now, it would fit better there visually.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Sure has been a while since I've shown some Airman progress, The belt and fan textures are just placeholders by the way. Again thanks to Velen, his advice has really been helping me mold this model into one of my favorite projects to date.




Quote from: Leon Exodio on April 14, 2015, 06:03:49 PM
nice who is airman going over
As of right now the plan is to put him over Samus, and mabye a one-slot over the Megaman PSA later.

So guess whose computer crashed and lost all of his Airman textures! I managed to save two of them that were on my flash-drive but I lost everything else. His arms, his blaster, everything gone. I'm gonna try to recover them, but if there gone I might take a break for a while and start over on the missing textures later.

                                                                                                                                            

id put it off if you have other projects, but don't completely abandon it.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524