TurboChaos's Lair:Chorus Kids V2 Release Soon? And Return Of Airman!

Started by Turb0k, January 30, 2013, 12:04:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Lost some of Airman's texture files. Should I....

A) Get back to work on them right away.
B) Take a break and get back to them later
C) Who are you and why should I care.

The model is done I just need someone to do the transparencies, animation, and import it.

Subs.

Quote from: TurboChaos on November 13, 2014, 06:37:46 PM
The model is done I just need someone to do the transparencies, animation, and import it.[spoiler]
Interesting. I did well to sub to that thread.
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.



New Poll.

Post Merge: December 03, 2014, 06:28:44 PM

And it looks like Marx wins! Anyways here's Marx now fully T-posed.


Post Merge: December 03, 2014, 06:46:52 PM


Marx's rig is done. I can't give screenshots right now, but until I can have a render!


February 09, 2015, 05:19:22 PM #83 Last Edit: February 09, 2015, 05:27:06 PM by TurboChaos
I swear I haven't died yet! *sigh* I guess I should show the thing I've been working on...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Decided to remake Galaxyman since, let's face it my original model sucked. This time with Ganon's size in mind.



Post Merge: February 18, 2015, 06:51:54 PM

Galaxyman isn't the only one getting a Re-vamp.

Some Galaxy Man progress. I'm currently trying to lean how bone-edits work but until then I'll be fitting him over regular Ganon.