Stage Workshop

Started by LegacyWolf, February 02, 2013, 09:03:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

I'm liking that Fire Sea stage! The tilting and lava make it more interesting than being just an over-sized Final Destination.

I know it's probably not possible just yet, but one feature that would make the SM64 Bowser stages more interesting is having the exploding mines be in the playfield.
Click for my stuff:


[P:M/Brawl] Super Smash Land: Underground
I figured out how to upload in 16:9! Looks like the embedding still forces 4:3+letterboxing, though.
Here's one of the Super Smash Land stages I haven't released quite yet.

i was working on this like a month ago but stopped to take a break from stage hacking,but im starting on it again

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

HI I'M DAISY

But srsly I'm hype for that Cruiser. Still my favorite MK stage.


I like what I see here.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Well it's good this thread is getting some attention.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Revamping what appears to be my best stage. >.>

As usual, it's an unnecessarily early preview.

I know I said this in your thread already, but I'll say it again.

Me Gusta.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

This is now my favorite thread!  :happy:

another stage  im making

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: The saiyan of legend on February 03, 2013, 10:33:13 PM
another stage  im making

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


That's cool. Where's the fighting going to be? Or will there be multiple versions?

IMO, the best thing for that stage would be a moving plattform, like delfino, so at some points you see the whole island and thus recognie the yoshi form

February 03, 2013, 11:39:28 PM #26 Last Edit: February 04, 2013, 12:06:23 AM by Legacy
Quote from: joke. on February 03, 2013, 10:44:27 PM
IMO, the best thing for that stage would be a moving plattform, like delfino, so at some points you see the whole island and thus recognie the yoshi form

That's not a bad idea if you're up to it.

Edit: Should've posted something sooner, but hopefully this makes up for it.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

those textures look sick :srs:

This is like that old Stage Hacking Central thread on Smashboards :D

Which is a good thing.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: Insufferable [censored] on February 04, 2013, 01:23:43 AM
This is like that old Stage Hacking Central thread on Smashboards :D

Which is a good thing.
It's a tread to showcase Stages that are in progress.

There are two other threads that are for similar purposes, but are used for PSAs and Models.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]