Stage Workshop

Started by LegacyWolf, February 02, 2013, 09:03:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

To see past stage updates: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=62401.0

With the help of LegacyWolf we where able to resolve the problems of the stage...

This is what Scuttle Town looks like for now:



This is what it will look like:



I still need to add a few models(not a lot), I'll probably add the background and sea from the Pirat Ship stage in the background of my stage and I'll add better textures...

Credit also goes to user LegacyWolf  :kdance:

Quote from: Mudkip97 on September 21, 2013, 10:17:08 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Er....have you ever heard of using this button?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on September 21, 2013, 10:28:45 PM
Er....have you ever heard of using this button?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Nope  :oshi:

 
Quote from: Chaos_Knight on September 21, 2013, 10:28:45 PM
Er....have you ever heard of using this button?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

got same questing for ppl who dont use the screenshot button on blackbox,dolphin emulator,SSBB´s own screenshot&the converter
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later



Finally doing something Brawl Hax related, using OizenX'sSSB4arena as a base, I finally decided to make a WWE Arena in Brawl a reality.



October 08, 2013, 10:18:19 PM #276 Last Edit: October 09, 2013, 04:45:00 AM by Peardian
Awwww yeah! <3


That reminds me, I made that background for Oktavia's barrier.
Click for my stuff:




October 09, 2013, 10:41:47 PM #279 Last Edit: October 09, 2013, 10:43:53 PM by Peardian
Quote from: Kyouma on October 09, 2013, 06:45:38 AM
oh, I want to see it
You can find it in my models thread, which you can get to by clicking the image in my signature.

Hmm. I guess I didn't make it very obvious that it's a link...

Edit: There, now my link is a little more obvious.
Click for my stuff:


October 10, 2013, 10:10:20 AM #280 Last Edit: October 10, 2013, 10:14:05 AM by Mariodk
my first stage(not a big stage project):

just needing a light on the top of the tardis and done(maybe needs alittle help with that)
the tardis just flying around in the background of FD stage
mainly a FD stage for Doctor Who fans
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Update on my SkyScraper V2 Stage almost done! just need to add the item boxes and other stuff
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Been awhile since I preview anything :P Here's a Portal 2 stage I started yesterday. Glad to see to stage makers being active though ;D

I'm surprised this wasn't posted here already.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFhVDAbIFOk#ws

Bowser's Keep is finally nearing completion. Credit to LegacyWolf for the video.
Click for my stuff:


November 15, 2013, 11:29:40 AM #284 Last Edit: November 15, 2013, 11:59:04 AM by xxWutzMercyxx
Cut me some slack only spent 2 hours on it thus far and haven't slept yet. Don't mind the weak sky and ground texture, those are only placeholder textures.  :P

*Edit* Here's a BrawlBox preview, I fixed the Sky a little bit and added a quick House as a placeholder  :P