Azelf psa wip ( more people needed!)

Started by ShinySpiritSeer, February 08, 2013, 03:41:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

rigging Uxie today
i finished rigging Mesprit last night
Life is good! Life is good! Life is good, no matter
what, Life is good!

Quote from: TheGardiunAzelf on April 01, 2014, 11:30:47 PM
I think that would be good! (Though I will probably still have Mesprit and Uxie as optional models)

Post Merge: April 01, 2014, 11:42:41 PM

Currently fixing the texture data for the one rigged on squirtle: some things are missing. easily fixed though.

Well, I noticed why nobody has done it over squirtle:
I can't animate the tails seperatly, which means I can't import the already made animations  :notimp:
AND I'd have to re-rig Mesprit and Uxie.  :>.>:
why are you trying to use the animations that they when they had a custom skeleton? it has a squirtle squeleton you need to animate it  from squirtle not using spear pillar or poke park animations, when i did ridley which was rigged to charizard skeleton  noone of his animations are from the boss battle since they have diferent skeletons.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on April 03, 2014, 07:53:56 AM
why are you trying to use the animations that they when they had a custom skeleton? it has a squirtle squeleton you need to animate it  from squirtle not using spear pillar or poke park animations, when i did ridley which was rigged to charizard skeleton  noone of his animations are from the boss battle since they have diferent skeletons.
But if done correctly, I can use them by renaming the animation bones to the ones present in the character, but since no bones for the tail exist in this rig...
I'ma fix up the ness rig I have and see what I can do.

i can make a couple animations for the the rig over squirtle like its wait, dash , run, and more
Life is good! Life is good! Life is good, no matter
what, Life is good!

April 03, 2014, 10:10:33 PM #64 Last Edit: April 03, 2014, 10:35:56 PM by TheGardiunAzelf
Quote from: FinalEmperor on April 03, 2014, 10:06:31 PM
i can make a couple animations for the the rig over squirtle like its wait, dash , run, and more
Alright, still gonna fix up Ness rig though, just in case  :P

Post Merge: April 03, 2014, 10:35:56 PM

Alright, So I've converted bones that will make him work with ness animations (though it looks HIDEOUS...) BUT the tails and the ear like things on his head.
it's progress though, so :D

here is the link to Mesprit: https://www.dropbox.com/s/evzqq517dezs8i8/Mesprit.zip
Enjoy ;D
Life is good! Life is good! Life is good, no matter
what, Life is good!