Azelf psa wip ( more people needed!)

Started by ShinySpiritSeer, February 08, 2013, 03:41:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

February 08, 2013, 03:41:00 AM Last Edit: March 10, 2014, 11:36:53 PM by TheGardiunAzelf
I am working on an azelf psa for the azelf that I have on the vault, but I'm no good at getting things to work...
I'm trying to replace certian moves with these:
Specials
up-b : Teleport
side-b : Shadow ball
down-b : Shock wave
Neutral-B: ?
(same with air)

Normals
AAA combo : ? (need sugestion)
tilt-a forward : Fire punch
tilt-a down : Thunderpunch
tilt-a up : ? (again, sugestion)
Smash-forward : Confusion
smash-down : Dark pulse
Smash-up : Zen headbutt
Air nuteral a : ?
Air forward a : ?
Air down a : ?

Final : Physicic

PM me if you want to help (or post on this post, so I can get feedback.)

UPDATE 1 February 10th, 2013
I added some new animations for waiting and walk n run animations!


Page exclusive Projects:
Vaporeon on Diddy kong: http://www.mediafire.com/download/sevxlz61lmce4x1/Vaporeon.rar Works now! (Except on Pikachu only...)

Quote from: TheGardiunAzelf on February 08, 2013, 03:41:00 AM
I am working on an azelf psa for the azelf that I have on the vault, but I'm no good at getting things to work...
I'm trying to replace certian moves with these:
Specials
up-b : Teleport
side-b : Shadow ball
down-b : Shock wave
(same with air)

Normals
AAA combo : ? (need sugestion)
tilt-a forward : Fire punch
tilt-a down : Thunderpunch
tilt-a up : ? (again, sugestion)
Smash-forward : Confusion
smash-down : Dark pulse
Smash-up : Zen headbutt
Air nuteral a : ?
Air forward a : ?
Air down a : ?

Final : Physicic

PM me if you want to help (or post on this post, so I can get feedback.)

UPDATE 1 February 10th, 2013
I added some new animations for waiting and walk n run animations!

your not alone, i'll help best I can although I'm new to PSA. It disgusts me that out of all of the member no one can atleast reply once just to see where things are at.
I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
-I feel like calling it quits

:srs: *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html

Quote from: GanonG0d81 on April 01, 2013, 06:51:55 AM
your not alone, i'll help best I can although I'm new to PSA. It disgusts me that out of all of the member no one can atleast reply once just to see where things are at.
Thanks! Means a lot man! You know, I've been working on this for a long time... But I'm not good at animating AT ALL! )X Doesn't help me that much...

Quote from: TheGardiunAzelf on April 01, 2013, 05:38:40 PM
Thanks! Means a lot man! You know, I've been working on this for a long time... But I'm not good at animating AT ALL! )X Doesn't help me that much...
Such impeccable timing them my friend. Animations just so happen to be my area of expertiiiiiiis!!! ;D
I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
-I feel like calling it quits

:srs: *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html

Quote from: GanonG0d81 on April 01, 2013, 05:57:57 PM
Such impeccable timing them my friend. Animations just so happen to be my area of expertiiiiiiis!!! ;D
Really?! Cool! I just so happened to be able to use all of the brawl animations from their stages to work with all three models (mesprit and uxie are the other models)

Here is the way kcmm works. people make these topics. they see that its a request/ideas thing. then they ignore it unless

a: its a new person with an amazingly almsot done psa
b: a person well known with a good psa
c: the thread is made by sdo0m

this does seem interesting though
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on April 03, 2013, 04:25:06 PM
Here is the way kcmm works. people make these topics. they see that its a request/ideas thing. then they ignore it unless

a: its a new person with an amazingly almsot done psa
b: a person well known with a good psa
c: the thread is made by sdo0m

this does seem interesting though
This was originally made by GammaRidley, but he dropped it. I took it up, and I'm not resting until I finish it, so if you don't want to help? fine. If you do, great

And it's VERY sad that what he said is true. That's why I'm ammused at how much trolling goes on on this site. They [censored]ing deserve it. It's being selfish. Just think, If everyone helped each other, ALL movesets would be well suited for everyone, but instead people lie and say things like, I'll help you eith PSA, then go on to another project, compleyely forgeting. And no, it's not that their "Busy with other projects" because if you know something, writing and explaining it takes.FAR less time than, PSAing something new and encountering errors that slow you down and causes more work. But who TF cares anymore. Hell, I doubt people are even reading this right [censored]ing now. It's very annoying. :srs:
I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
-I feel like calling it quits

:srs: *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html

Quote from: GanonG0d81 on April 03, 2013, 05:38:48 PM
And it's VERY sad that what he said is true. That's why I'm ammused at how much trolling goes on on this site. They [censored]ing deserve it. It's being selfish. Just think, If everyone helped each other, ALL movesets would be well suited for everyone, but instead people lie and say things like, I'll help you eith PSA, then go on to another project, compleyely forgeting. And no, it's not that their "Busy with other projects" because if you know something, writing and explaining it takes.FAR less time than, PSAing something new and encountering errors that slow you down and causes more work. But who TF cares anymore. Hell, I doubt people are even reading this right [censored]ing now. It's very annoying. :srs:
Exactly! But I still won't give in, I won't quit!

If you want, we can start our own team. I can be the animator, I only have basic PSA skills.
I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
-I feel like calling it quits

:srs: *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html

Quote from: GanonG0d81 on April 03, 2013, 06:32:13 PM
If you want, we can start our own team. I can be the animator, I only have basic PSA skills.
well, I am learning psa... I can change an attack's effect(ice,fire,elctric,ect), and graphic effect

I have school and other projects but i can help a bit
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on April 03, 2013, 07:59:28 PM
I have school and other projects but i can help a bit
Lol, don't we all, but that'd be cool, thanks. My project is Wind Waker Link's TRUE moveset. (ironboots) Ice/fire/light arrows (taunt) And I'll be updating the moveset soon. (Anyone knows how to do models?)
I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
-I feel like calling it quits

:srs: *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html

I have
Amy rose
Bowser jr and shadow mario
Frieza
And 10 others
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on April 03, 2013, 09:48:50 PM
I have
Amy rose
Bowser jr and shadow mario
Frieza
And 10 others
Forgive me but "HEY YOUR SONICBRAWLER". I didn't think you'd be responding like the others
I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
-I feel like calling it quits

:srs: *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html