PROJECT - E-102 Gamma (NEW E-101 BETA MODEL ON THE RECENT POST)

Started by Mattimation, February 18, 2013, 10:41:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What should I do for all the other Recolor Outfits of Gamma?

Recolor Gamma and change the 102 to the other robot's number and keeping the original Blaster.
0 (0%)
Replace the hands and blaster for the other Robots with the ones they have when fighting them. (Alpha will get the non-upgraded Blaster)
3 (100%)
Give everyone but Beta the same Blaster as Gamma and give Beta his Rockets.
0 (0%)
Make a Cookies outfit. (this will be an instant Option 2 win as well)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Quote from: TailsxPokemonxBrawler222 on February 21, 2013, 02:23:17 AM
Its funny how gamma actually uses both of samuses articles :D is he gonna use the laser when charging to show hes aiming and at release a missle is fired or a damaging laser like rob?

Think of it as Pit's arrow. If you hold the B button down he will go into aim mode where you can aim forward or diagonal up. When you let go of B he will fire a blaster shot (which apperantly is called a laser) at that direction. You cannot control the Blaster Shot and he never fires a missile (that's Beta and he has a Gun in this hack). If you're in the air he will always aim diagonal down. He still won't fire until you let go of the button.

You guy pretty much saw a little sneak peek of the Netrual B and Up B in Preview 1. I'm hoping to have the blaster shot have the same particles as the one in SADX though.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Watched the prev like I promised.

I'm not much of a sonic person like I used to be, but, those animations are awesome, I nearly thought those were the actual adventure animations. xD

I'm definitely making this character one of my mains. Keep up the awesome work, man.

February 21, 2013, 10:39:07 PM #18 Last Edit: February 21, 2013, 10:40:07 PM by Blase005
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


...Should I? Or should I not? (make a model) Would be a really big work but I can't resist thinking of how cool it would look in 3D.

Anyway no new updates has been made yet. Waiting for Spex 130 to make his side of the A Attacks. I will be making my own as well and if one of his looks much better than one I did I will replace it.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Blase005 on February 21, 2013, 10:39:07 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


...Should I? Or should I not? (make a model) Would be a really big work but I can't resist thinking of how cool it would look in 3D.

Anyway no new updates has been made yet. Waiting for Spex 130 to make his side of the A Attacks. I will be making my own as well and if one of his looks much better than one I did I will replace it.

If you do, that would be an awesome ALT costume.


July 29, 2013, 09:05:47 PM #20 Last Edit: July 29, 2013, 09:15:18 PM by Mega Man (Blase005)
After a VERY long unannounced break I am finally back with some update images for you guys! Along with better views on all the outfits (cause the preview was pretty blurry)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


There's also a few A Attacks that has been made but I'll be showing them off in a video once all A Attacks are done. Hope you like what you've seen so far!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

nice if you need a psa person ill be glad to help

Quote from: Leon Exodio on July 29, 2013, 09:40:12 PM
nice if you need a psa person ill be glad to help

Well since I've forgot who I originally had to PSA this I'd be happy if you helped out :D

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Mega Man (Blase005) on July 29, 2013, 09:49:01 PM
Well since I've forgot who I originally had to PSA this I'd be happy if you helped out :D
ok because gamma is one of my favorite from the sonic universe 

Quote from: Leon Exodio on July 30, 2013, 05:24:57 AM
ok because gamma is one of my favorite from the sonic universe 

He's my second favorite (though I like Zeta's colors more). Do you have a Skype? It'll be easier to contact you when I get to making the PSA.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Mega Man (Blase005) on July 30, 2013, 02:37:52 PM
He's my second favorite (though I like Zeta's colors more). Do you have a Skype? It'll be easier to contact you when I get to making the PSA.
yeah its Leon Exodio lol i talk to sonic brawler a lot on there

(yes I removed my old message because it was outdated)

New updates to Gamma!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
His model has been smoothed up to look less boring and he has the addons from Sonic Battle now.

The moves in the video are Down Air and Down Special. The Bomb Launcher only appears for the Down Special while the Electrical Claws appear several times.

Anyway that's pretty much all there is to show. The original post will be edited to match the current model (still working on that) and there is a brand new Poll up for you to vote on!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Finally finished this Alt-Costume.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


There will be others.


I think the Votes have said what they wanted and you will get what you want!

Say Hello to the new E-101 Beta!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


There will be more to come soon! I see you throw money at the screen (not sure why you would do that but anyway) and I can tell you can't wait to see what more this hack has to give! I assure you that we will put everything we have into making this the Best fully custom hack since Klonoa!

Since Delta is basically the same model with just some new textures he will be quick to make. So next preview will show Delta alongside with Epsilon!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.