PROJECT - E-102 Gamma (NEW E-101 BETA MODEL ON THE RECENT POST)

Started by Mattimation, February 18, 2013, 10:41:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What should I do for all the other Recolor Outfits of Gamma?

Recolor Gamma and change the 102 to the other robot's number and keeping the original Blaster.
0 (0%)
Replace the hands and blaster for the other Robots with the ones they have when fighting them. (Alpha will get the non-upgraded Blaster)
3 (100%)
Give everyone but Beta the same Blaster as Gamma and give Beta his Rockets.
0 (0%)
Make a Cookies outfit. (this will be an instant Option 2 win as well)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

February 18, 2013, 10:41:03 PM Last Edit: August 31, 2013, 06:03:13 PM by Mega Man (Blase005)
Blase005 - Animations, Models and A Attack PSAing (some of it)
Spex 130 - Animation Help
Leon Exodio - PSAing
Shock44 - Sound Mod

-PREVIEW IMAGES-
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

-MOVESET-
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Hi. Hi. Hello.

That's my favorite character there. I'm in full support of this idea. Looking at the preview, you did a great job with the model and rigging. Good animations too.

Is there any way I can help? Anything to speed up release? I animate a lot, Model a lot, PSA a little, I can handle Model Materials (and bone references, which seem to be missing at the moment), and I'd REALLY love to get him going. Would you mind having a helper?

Either way. This is gonna be great. I'm excited.


February 19, 2013, 01:58:35 AM #2 Last Edit: February 19, 2013, 02:49:42 AM by XxTAILSxX
Those animations are looking great ;D good job! I can't wait for this and if u ever need any animation help I'd be down to help for my favorite robot

I appreciate both of you for wanting to support with this project!

I might consider having you two help me out with animations and such. Since the next update will be the most complicated animations it would be great if people helped me out by making some themselves.

I'll let you guys know if I need animations. If you have Skype I can add you (PM me your username) so we can communicate easier.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

What model is that? And Nice animations  :)
*~I take some import and all recolor requests~*

Quote from: TailsxPokemonxBrawler222 on February 19, 2013, 04:35:48 AM
What model is that? And Nice animations  :)

It's a custom made one. It was made from using custom made model pieces along with some parts from the actual Gamma model but made to look higherpoly.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I'm gonna post the moveset eventually.

I'll probably post it after the second preview is made.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'm digging it, I'm digging it alot.


wow this is the best hack ever

Not much has been updated yet (just made the missing Walking Animations) but I just want to mention that I've decided to update the textures on the bottom half of him to look more like it does on the promo image of Gamma (picture at the top)

Btw if you guys wonder what that Green Robot was it's E-100 Alpha. (made because I needed a green recolor)

I guess I can't do much else but... well... Here's the Moveset that I promised I would show to the public! (since the second preview will take a while)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Tell me what you think! By the way I got a PSA guy now.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Is he goin to be firing the laser and missles from sadx or those ball things from sonic battle?

Quote from: Miles Prower on February 20, 2013, 11:37:14 PM
Is he goin to be firing the laser and missles from sadx or those ball things from sonic battle?

The Laser from SADX

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Its funny how gamma actually uses both of samuses articles :D is he gonna use the laser when charging to show hes aiming and at release a missle is fired or a damaging laser like rob?
*~I take some import and all recolor requests~*