Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: sc_selcharacter_en.pac/common5_en.pac help  (Read 2992 times)
Pushinator
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: February 18, 2013, 04:02:31 PM »

Hi, I'm kinda new to modding, and I'm even newer to riivolution. When I try to put sc_selcharacter_en.pac in private\wii\app\rsbe\pf\menu2 using this patch: http://rvlution.net/riivolution/images/5/5c/SSBBfiles.xml and I go to character select I get the buzz of death. The file size is 3.51 mb which is below the 3.79 mb (I believe) file size limit. Alternatively when I put sc_selcharacter_en.pac in common5_en.pac, use this patch: http://www.mediafire.com/?57tu1d82cv92rzv and place it in brawlmods\vbrawl\system or brawlmods\textures\system, nothing changes, (Not even my custom sc_selmap_en, and I don't know if that works since I can't get past the CSS.) I tried removing the "_en" from their file names, I tried moving them around, I searched Google for a good chunk of the day and nothing works. Please help! Sad

Takeo Masaki
Advanced Kitten

Making custom model of an asdf movie character

View Profile WWW Awards
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2013, 10:19:45 PM »

Was all the images resized as the same size as the images if they're were before?
or is it just something else besides that?

I take requests only for Robloxian Imports and BRSTM's.  Put me in collabaration if you use my imports!click me to download my hacks

Akeno/Archer
Middle Class Devil, Counter Guardian, Son of Sparda and
Special Access

"You will not forget this Devil's power!" -Vergil

• Awards Diamond in the Rough Super Saiyan Topic Favorite'd Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #2 on: February 22, 2013, 04:49:32 AM »

What CSS/SSS do you have? I can send you mine.

And are you PAL or NTSC?

"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
    Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
    Learning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Pushinator
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: February 22, 2013, 10:25:17 PM »

i fixed it just didn't put something in the root of the sd card needed for that css

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: