Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 [2] 3 4
Author Topic: What will work in SSE?  (Read 13293 times)
Akeno/Archer
Middle Class Devil, Counter Guardian, Son of Sparda and
Special Access

"You will not forget this Devil's power!" -Vergil

• Awards Diamond in the Rough Super Saiyan Topic Favorite'd Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #15 on: February 22, 2013, 03:01:16 PM »

yea... but the SSE froze, for me, at the beginning or when I die and I take another character (but that's rarely happened)
    As I said, I'll make a list of the characters who works with SSE, but not now *goes to play LOL*

"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
    Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
    Learning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

SonicWolf
    Wolf Warrior
    Holy Kitten

Don't underestimate me.

• Awards Shadow the Pinhog Heart Container RAGE!! Hey! Listen!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #16 on: February 22, 2013, 03:03:17 PM »

lol K.

A list would help greatly. Even an incomplete list would help cuz I'm sure many more people have hacked SSE. Maybe I should do a thread...

!!!!! I WILL GET TO ANYTHING I HAVEN'T DONE AS SOON AS I CAN. NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS YET !!!!!
    !!!!! IF YOU REQUESTED A STRAP FROM ME PLEASE PM ME AGAIN & I WILL DO SO. I AM SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE !!!!!

currently playing: Pokemon Black2, Zelda (SS, MC, LttP and TP), Kirby and the Amazing Mirror, Dueling Network & SSBB (once I fix my wii).

Friends:

Favorite Confirmed SSB4 Character so far:

Akeno/Archer
    Special Access

« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2013, 06:09:48 PM »

Yes, that's a good idea. And I'll do the list with every hacks I can, especially the most used like goku, cloud or some others... *cough* shadow *cough* vegeta *cough*

"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
    Learning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

SonicWolf
    Wolf Warrior
    Holy Kitten

Don't underestimate me.

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #18 on: February 22, 2013, 07:17:53 PM »

lol. All shadows will be the best tho I'm thinking about changing Sonic to Shadow for my game. Can't really decide tho... I'd like both but there are problems with the ports like Sonic runs on a Chaos Spear or something.

!!!!! I WILL GET TO ANYTHING I HAVEN'T DONE AS SOON AS I CAN. NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS YET !!!!!
    !!!!! IF YOU REQUESTED A STRAP FROM ME PLEASE PM ME AGAIN & I WILL DO SO. I AM SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE !!!!!

currently playing: Pokemon Black2, Zelda (SS, MC, LttP and TP), Kirby and the Amazing Mirror, Dueling Network & SSBB (once I fix my wii).

Friends:

Leon Exodio
    Holy Kitten

Im back!!

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker >9000 King for a Day

« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2013, 08:29:11 PM »

lol. All shadows will be the best tho I'm thinking about changing Sonic to Shadow for my game. Can't really decide tho... I'd like both but there are problems with the ports like Sonic runs on a Chaos Spear or something.
    thats why you have the shadow vs sonic psa fix it comes with th dk and my dedede psa

SonicWolf
    Wolf Warrior
    Holy Kitten

Don't underestimate me.

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #20 on: February 22, 2013, 08:49:48 PM »

Really? Huh... Never noticed or bothered with it. Is there a Shadow on a character like Meta Knight that has it's own victory theme? Kirby & DeDeDe have the same while Meta has a rock like version.

Friends:

Akeno/Archer
    Special Access

« Reply #21 on: February 23, 2013, 08:41:03 AM »

The only thing I disliked with shadow over DK is the start slow running and the N-Air, other than that, I like it but I'm using CloudKong so... he is already replaced

SonicWolf
    Wolf Warrior
    Holy Kitten

Don't underestimate me.

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #22 on: February 23, 2013, 08:59:41 AM »

Whats better? Cloudkong or Shadowkong?

Friends:

Akeno/Archer
    Special Access

« Reply #23 on: February 23, 2013, 09:24:03 AM »

Whats better? Cloudkong or Shadowkong?

I prefer Cloud over DK than Shadow over DK, but in general, Shadow over Sonic is the best! AWESOME 2.0! AWESOME 2.0!

SonicWolf
    Wolf Warrior
    Holy Kitten

Don't underestimate me.

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #24 on: February 23, 2013, 09:33:04 AM »

Is there even a Shadow that works on a character (besides sonic) that has his/her own victory theme?

Friends:

Akeno/Archer
    Special Access

« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2013, 09:43:20 AM »

Olimar, except the Final Smash, the Chaos Spear and burst (I don't even know why it's happening)

And the best port for Shadow, in my opinion, that's the DK one. No .rel, no codes, almost no

glitches and a hard PSA... That's a well done work!

Post Merge: February 23, 2013, 09:46:06 AM
    Sorry for double posting, but I think I might start to test a great numbers of hacks in 3 hours

(it will be 8:50 PM at home and my family will watch a stupid TV show...) so... if you have any hacks that you want me to test, lemme know it.^^
    « Last Edit: February 23, 2013, 09:48:28 AM by DarkFire » Logged

Leon Exodio
    Holy Kitten

Im back!!

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker >9000 King for a Day

« Reply #26 on: February 23, 2013, 01:05:35 PM »

my shadow over dedede has the final smash working and it has voices but it uses a .rel and some codes buti think its the best shadow intell i make him over wario

SonicWolf
    Wolf Warrior
    Holy Kitten

Don't underestimate me.

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #27 on: February 23, 2013, 02:20:06 PM »

Well. Shoot. Is there anyone that would have the same victory theme as Shadow thats over Diddy?

Friends:

Akeno/Archer
    Special Access

« Reply #28 on: February 23, 2013, 02:42:09 PM »

my shadow over dedede has the final smash working and it has voices but it uses a .rel and some codes buti think its the best shadow intell i make him over wario

If you make him over wario that would be the best shadow! Just... imagine that : 12 costumes+transformation into super/hyper or whatever you want Shadow!
    Yup, and as wario is really useless... but isn't that hard to hack wario? I never see a PSA over him

Well. Shoot. Is there anyone that would have the same victory theme as Shadow thats over Diddy?

Hum, what do you mean?

And, by the way, I've also tested Saber V1 over Link it works well
    AWESOME 2.0!

SonicWolf
    Wolf Warrior
    Holy Kitten

Don't underestimate me.

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #29 on: February 23, 2013, 03:02:24 PM »

I mean like Blaze's victory theme sounds good with Sonic as well. Link's original victory theme sounds good with Zelda & Sheik. Anyone for Diddy that sounds good with Shadow's victory theme? I'm thinking Dark Sonic or Miliphies but aern't they over other characters & not Diddy?

Friends:

Pages:  1 [2] 3 4
    Print
    Jump to: