Bluebreon's imports thread - Zora Link

Started by BBreon, February 23, 2013, 07:31:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

February 23, 2013, 07:31:53 PM Last Edit: January 03, 2016, 12:27:40 AM by Bluebreon


Updating Thread...



Whoa, dat Majora's Wrath. Is that straight from MM...? Looks too "high-poly" to be from there, could be wrong. I'm intrigued.

And also, your Flygon remains one of my favorite imports ever. <3

February 23, 2013, 11:13:14 PM #2 Last Edit: February 23, 2013, 11:29:49 PM by KTH
Nice model Casette :

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Ridley-G on February 23, 2013, 08:13:08 PM
Whoa, dat Majora's Wrath. Is that straight from MM...? Looks too "high-poly" to be from there, could be wrong. I'm intrigued.

And also, your Flygon remains one of my favorite imports ever. <3

Yeah, I've ripped him from the game, then I'v smoothed and applied him an edit normals modification, that's why he looks smoother than in-game. :D

& Thx, glad you enjoy dat Flygon :)

Quote from: KTH on February 23, 2013, 11:13:14 PM
Nice model Casette :

Thanks very iz


wow looking forward to these

It was a pain to handle crashes, corruptions and whatnot...
Last time I'm restoring materials for this guy, and it's going pretty neat imo.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Great job on it, dude.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Should've subscribed sooner. Looking forward to see some more Fate great imports from you, Bluebreon!
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

That 02 Kirby. Lovely

Also love your Pokemon imports. Love the shader/ref/whatever you put on them.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Currently working on Kafei from Tloz: Majora's Mask.

Have to revamp some stuff on him, here is the progress so far:




Also gave hands with fingers.

Made some expressions as well, the opened mouth seems a little off though.



(Gif quality...)

I planned to make him over fox for some reasons.


NEWS TIME


Deku Link Recolors
GO GO DEKU RANGEEERS!!!

RED - BLUE - ALTTP - ???

Another one will be added. Easy to guess.

Pikmins will be replaced by Deku nuts, and then he'll be ready to go!

- Minor edit: the spec no longer affect the Tunic, so it's more realistic.

I also wanted to mess with the Final Smash, which is in a basic state:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Bullborbs were supposed to be Mad Scrub, but they appear white for some reasons.

He will be released sometimes around the next week. Dunno if I'll make the others forms, probably not, too much projects atm.


U GOT MAIL

I released my postman sometimes ago and even though I didn't put hard work on it, people like it so I decided to improve him and give him his true outfit.

[V1] -  The one I released
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


[V2] - The one I'm working on
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



A new video will be made as well.


I was thinking that the Deku Pikmins should have some indication of their color (white pikmin, purple pikmin)
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]



Let me know once it's up!
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]