Gamidame_K's thread: Nothing to see here, folks

Started by Kyouma, March 04, 2013, 06:30:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Yeah, so, Hata no Kokoro x)
For the same character with different mask over Zelda / Sheik, it's ... THE idea, it fit perfectly, so yeah, go with that !

(By the way, don't forget something, the "faces" of her dress are supposed to be holes, so a transparent material will be needed)

I know that, its easy
she may be ready tomorrow, ill make a video


Kokoro is looking great, now ... recolor tiiiiime !  :kdance:

( Also, congratz, "sample-7d98a28d27bc86600da34150afd118ea.jpg", from your download, I literally laugh out loud IRL, this wasn't excepted ... AT ALL xD )


June 17, 2013, 11:51:07 PM #230 Last Edit: June 18, 2013, 12:44:05 AM by Kyouma
not now, Im working on suika over Bowser and Giga

Post Merge: June 18, 2013, 12:44:05 AM

there is suika over bawsah, how will this work? I dont know, but it better will

Suika over ... Bowser ? Animations gonna look ... wrong  :srs:

Well, good luck on that, I don't know anything about character import nor one slot bones, but this won't be easy at all, I think...

And Captain Falcon could be a second choice if over Bowser doesn't work as planned ... I guess

Bowser's boneset is not as scary deformable as everybody thinks, I saw it when I made the winged dragon of Ra a year ago; also I am not the first importing a human character over bowser, DAO did it months ago and it looked very good (note he never edits bones, and that import wasnt made public, dao is greedy enough to keep tons of interesting things only for himself), so I think its gonna be good, and of course, Ill edit the animations a bit, but mostly for fancy things, Ill change the standing animation, jump, up b, dodge and everything that uses the shell morph, because suika has no shell and she would be invisible at those animations; and think about it, the other advantage is that Ill also make suika for giga with the same edits
Yes, its gonna take long to be ready, meanwhile Ill try to finish dio brando and other things

this thread is not dead yet, its a miracle!!





and ths too
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

OMG YAY!  The thread isn't dead!


Currently Waiting For:
Super Smash Bros. 4
A Link Between Worlds
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8
Zelda U

I guess both of them are over Peach ? Also, Dat Hina model ! :D
(What about Suika ? zdjqdklsjakdq)

Hey kyouma, you are a expert in model importing and that's why I come with a request if you take any? It's just I would really like to play as soul and Blair from soul eater, I would really appreciate if you took my request. I have the models it's just model importing is over my head, believe me I've tried:( anyway if you would like the models I would gladly send them to you I would really like to see them playable. Soul over wolf and Blair over peach
Best wishes


Quote from: Kyouma on June 23, 2013, 08:44:28 PM
this thread is not dead yet, its a miracle!!

Spin, Hina, spin!

That hair texture looks nice.


yep,
and shes ready


I havent tested her yet, but here have it, I doubt she could have any glitch
I forgot to add FS eyes, but has metals
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/102142953/New%20Gate/Hina.rar

also:
You Spin Me Round (Like a record) Lyrics