Gamidame_K's thread: Nothing to see here, folks

Started by Kyouma, March 04, 2013, 06:30:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I gave her a quick run. The game froze after selecting a stage when I tried her on my Brawl Minus card, but I haven't touched that one in a while, so that could be various other factors.

She worked fine on my Project M card, though. I didn't try any items or anything. I mainly just used her down-smash, up-smash, N-air, and down taunt. So I can tell you she spins fine.


...I know this is probably off-topic, but...
Kyouma, why do the numbers on your thread keep changing? What are they supposed to represent, if anything?
Now available in blue.

Every time the OP is changed, the past is changed, so the divergence changes
Steins;Gate Divergence Meter

Post Merge: June 29, 2013, 10:59:50 PM

Suika progress:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



something I feel Ihave to do


...
Karen...
how I wsih....
asfq3g4aadag4gqqqqrwehargf42

http://imageshack.us/a/img153/3233/y2s.png

tell me she WILL have shading activated, the texture is too good to make her ignore lighting like most of your imports

I kill the shader even in the not needed ones to "regularize" all the touhou character, but I can incluide a normal shader version if you want anyways, I already posted hina's link in the previous comment, but here is the normal shader hina https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/102142953/New%20Gate/Normal%20Shader%20Hina.pcs

btw, yuuka progress:
I havent advanced very much because ive been very bussy with other things

Normal


Swimsuit


Young


Sleeping Terror

suika has become aheadache for me, seriously, but I aint gonna give up, I just take my time on this because makng a human over bawsah is hard

anyways time travelers!

here are the DL
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/102142953/New%20Gate/dim%20team.rar

I havent released them in the vault cos I want to incluide rikako over snake

also:
Prepare yourselves for ZUN over Snake

Chiyuri!!! 8D YESH! PERFECT! WAHAHAH! You are now best hacker on the vault.  :srs:

I saw a Sekibanki MMD Model on DeviantART btw :3
ok i shrunk it


Quote from: Cola1 on July 09, 2013, 04:15:59 AM
Chiyuri!!! 8D YESH! PERFECT! WAHAHAH! You are now best hacker on the vault.  :srs:

I saw a Sekibanki MMD Model on DeviantART btw :3
yes, I just had to make her, remember I am going to make all the touhous dasdasdfasdg e//w//e

Quote from: SmashClash on July 09, 2013, 04:16:58 AM
:srs: :srs: :srs:
the person ive quoted just doesnt feel the touhou as we do
reason why I doubt I will release these new things from now on

Quote from: SmashClash on July 09, 2013, 04:16:58 AM
:srs: :srs: :srs:

Hey, everyone has a favorite hacker, if he thinks that of kyuoma let him.

Quote from: Kyouma on July 09, 2013, 05:52:16 AM
reason why I doubt I will release these new things from now on
:>.>:

yeah, ive recently felt like "why releasing characters nobody knows in the vault?" and rather let them spam mario or megaman recolors as they wants to
the people who are ACTUALLY interested in my works are the people who are supossed to be following my thread anyways, right?

Quote from: Kyouma on July 09, 2013, 06:26:06 AM
yeah, ive recently felt like "why releasing characters nobody knows in the vault?" and rather let them spam mario or megaman recolors as they wants to
the people who are ACTUALLY interested in my works are the people who are supossed to be following my thread anyways, right?
Nope. Sometimes people dont post but they are interested in the thread, in my experience :P
But anyways the main thing here is that you do what you like.
If youre going to make spam stuff then make a new [censored] shadow the hedgehog, for an easy 1000+ downloads in a day/week  :notimp:

Or maybe try to do something different but still releasing your already planned hacks, well its your choice.

I'm interested in Touhou, but have never played any of the games. Reiuji, Yuugi, Sakuya, Cirno, and Marisa are my favorites.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Anivernage on July 09, 2013, 06:16:01 AM

Hey, everyone has a favorite hacker, if he thinks that of kyuoma let him.
:>.>:

:srs: :srs: :srs:

Quote from: SmashClash on July 09, 2013, 07:31:09 AM
:srs: :srs: :srs:
.... i dont see whats wrong with that, if Cola1 says kyouma is the best hacker to him, in his opinion then is the guy´s problem. Or is he talking for everyone else? Or is he talking for you? No.
You know how people are and also have called many people the best hacker for making a recolor of shadow(true story, but this doesnt mean kyouma´s work is bad.) I hope you get my point.

But welp we(you) are just spamming his thread, so um yeah. Im awaiting for your next three serious faces.