Gamidame_K's thread: Nothing to see here, folks

Started by Kyouma, March 04, 2013, 06:30:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

3ds max 11 huh thanks for the info I'll have to download it.

Good luck in college study hard and you'll do fine.

You're kind of amazing. Sad to hear you'll be going out of commission for a while, but college should be fun so take your time getting settled and don't forget to sleep :D

I went searching for Madoka Magica hacks and when I saw your name I had to check out the rest of your stuff, haha. Your Makise skin is really impressive, hoping for a Kyouma skin eventually!

Thank you everyone, I hope I do good in the college.
This doesn't mean I will quit from brawl hacking, I will just not be as active as I normally am (Ill keep on updating my projects and posting things here in the forum, but not releasing anything or finishing imports in 3 hours as I normally do)
and woa, im glad you liked my imports, and talking about the megucas, Ive been thinking about re-making the madoka magica crew some day in a not distant  future
meanwhile, behold for friday, when I will release the last big bunch of characters Ill release for this long period!
the first confirmed characters for the bunch are:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


and

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

LOL Colonel Sanders. XD

And yeah, it's been said before, but good luck in college. It's a tough road ahead, but you can do it. ;)

Aww, well I hope you do great in college!

Colonel Sanders? Now I want some KFC :<
Border Of Phantasm

yoyoyo ill go to my hometown where my desk computer is, so Ill start an import, it will maybe be ready that same day or idk, but I must keep this thread alive!

Yes, we must keep your powerful thread and its wonders open for eternity for future generations to behold.


Currently Waiting For:
Super Smash Bros. 4
A Link Between Worlds
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8
Zelda U

YES and who knows.. maybe my sucessor will come out from this thread.. because you know I am Dao's sucessor.. maybe I can inspire someone to finish all the touhous if I quit from brawl hacking before reaching that goal

I would do it in a heart beat, but I'm poor and can't afford 3DS Max...


Currently Waiting For:
Super Smash Bros. 4
A Link Between Worlds
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8
Zelda U

I do have 3DS Max but I don't know how to make ports D:
if someone helps me I'd sure help to do ports
specially some placeholders for the new girls now that the full version of DDC is out
Border Of Phantasm

lol why would you have to afford 3ds max? I am poor and I got it free from thepiratebay O u O

Quote from: Kyouma on August 14, 2013, 03:26:25 PM
lol why would you have to afford 3ds max? I am poor and I got it free from thepiratebay O u O

You could've also gotten it free from their website...As a student.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

I'm being good and not pirating it... (for now  >D )


Currently Waiting For:
Super Smash Bros. 4
A Link Between Worlds
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8
Zelda U

August 15, 2013, 03:02:39 AM #328 Last Edit: August 15, 2013, 03:28:54 AM by Calypso
I looked at thepiratebay couldn't figure out which one to get, which result name should I look for I downloaded one the looked correct but ended up with a completely different program called downlite.

I am trying to figure it out but my computer is warning me of possible malware so I'm scared to just download until I get it right and youtube's isn't being very helpful, any information would be very helpful.

I know this isn't the right place to ask for help on this I will delete this post if you want me to. I cant believe they want over $3,000 dollars for a program.

August 15, 2013, 04:03:10 PM #329 Last Edit: August 15, 2013, 04:09:12 PM by Kyouma
you must download and install utorrent and then download the .torrent file, wait for the torrent to finish the download and install and stuff