Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 ... 54
Author Topic: Gamidame_K's thread: Nothing to see here, folks  (Read 368769 times)
Kyouma
Heroic Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #435 on: September 15, 2013, 11:01:57 PM »

yes, I think I forgot to mention that on the new OP, but thats not very important atm because I want to finish all the characters before starting on PSA (you know, so I wont worry about not starting a PSA because I dont have the models, reason why I had to stop the yuuka and reimu psas atm)

Cola1
    Expert Kitten

Reverse Ideology

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #436 on: September 16, 2013, 12:13:40 AM »

Well in my opinion...
    Kana should go over Ike or Marth because of her stop sign and Seija for Mario because of side special flipping powers.
    :3

ok i shrunk it

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #437 on: September 16, 2013, 08:33:15 AM »

I think Kana will go over marth then, I dont have many marth imports anyways, and about seija..
    flipping powers = mario's cape dasdasasfa I feel stupid for not realizing that xD!
    this is what I was talking about when I asked you guys for your opinions about the characters

Auraldo
    Advanced Kitten

Administer of the Universe

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #438 on: September 16, 2013, 12:46:22 PM »

Well here are many ideas.

I know you already made Patchy over Peach but since she is a sorcerer, wouldn't she fit more in Zelda? Plus you can also add Koakuma over Sheik. Alice too would look nice on Zelda but peach is ok.

Just as an idea too, you can add the Prismrivers over the Starfox team, just a wild thought xD

Medicine could be a nice idea for small characters like Ness, Lucas or maybe Olimar >__>

Satori over Lucario seems fine but I think she would fit for small characters too? Koishi over Sonic sounds weird.

And as another note well just a thought you can mix Hatate and Aya in a Zelda and Sheik pack.

Btw I really think Miko needs a revision <___< I really use her  alot but I don't like how her sword moves, I think someone over here posted a new model which also was more accurate to HM.

Yatsuhashi could go well over Pit too, but you can also if you wish make another Zelda/Sheik set for those Tsukogami sisters.

For Raiko well I found a model if interested http://otakum7k2.deviantart.com/art/MMD-Touhou-Raiko-Horikawa-Download-394623977 and even thought over Zelda looks nice an interesting take would be DK (Just for the bongos but I think it will look weird so I don't know, ) but due to her drumset Ike could fit too. I can also see her over Ganondorf with a taunt that draws the drumset.

Sukuna can fit over Mario as his taunt can make him change size.

Well I think those are all of my sugestions, overall I think you are doing an excelent job.
    Always hail Kyouma.

Border Of Phantasm

LJSTAR
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Pin Collector RAGE!! Hyperactive Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #439 on: September 16, 2013, 01:31:20 PM »

Koishi over Sonic sounds weird.

Personally, I can totally see Koishi running arround like a crazy, lol

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #440 on: September 16, 2013, 02:34:09 PM »

Well here are many ideas.

I know you already made Patchy over Peach but since she is a sorcerer, wouldn't she fit more in Zelda? Plus you can also add Koakuma over Sheik. Alice too would look nice on Zelda but peach is ok.

Just as an idea too, you can add the Prismrivers over the Starfox team, just a wild thought xD

Medicine could be a nice idea for small characters like Ness, Lucas or maybe Olimar >__>

Satori over Lucario seems fine but I think she would fit for small characters too? Koishi over Sonic sounds weird.

And as another note well just a thought you can mix Hatate and Aya in a Zelda and Sheik pack.

Btw I really think Miko needs a revision <___< I really use her  alot but I don't like how her sword moves, I think someone over here posted a new model which also was more accurate to HM.

Yatsuhashi could go well over Pit too, but you can also if you wish make another Zelda/Sheik set for those Tsukogami sisters.

For Raiko well I found a model if interested http://otakum7k2.deviantart.com/art/MMD-Touhou-Raiko-Horikawa-Download-394623977 and even thought over Zelda looks nice an interesting take would be DK (Just for the bongos but I think it will look weird so I don't know, ) but due to her drumset Ike could fit too. I can also see her over Ganondorf with a taunt that draws the drumset.

Sukuna can fit over Mario as his taunt can make him change size.

Well I think those are all of my sugestions, overall I think you are doing an excelent job.
    Always hail Kyouma.

patchouli, alice, shou and those others over peach will have an own PSA which will make you see im not crazy B)
    yes, I have that new Miko mode, I think its saboten's (?) and its very pretty, even though is not so "brawlish" as montecore, I will make it too, her sword moves weird because I killed the shoulder bones, but Il try to rig it again without killing the shoulderN bones, same with youmu
    I like the idea of sukuna changing her size with the taunt! xD!!
    and I planned koishi maybe over sonic for shadow PSA

Post Merge: September 16, 2013, 06:27:37 PM
    >_>

<_<

>_>

« Last Edit: September 16, 2013, 06:27:39 PM by Kyouma » Logged

Calypso
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #441 on: September 17, 2013, 01:17:24 AM »

For Kana Anaberal I'd have to say Lucario because she is a poltergeist Lucario's up dash fits and his grabs are psychic throws. Paranormal activity!!!!!

Koakuma I'd say peach because 1 Koakuma has wings it fits peach's floating ability 2 in comics and fan fiction shes seen serving different foods to Patchouli and friends alike and peach has turnups and peaches are her final smash (peaches very lazy banquet anyone?) but if not wolf fits too.

Lyrica Prismriver I'd say Luigi his final smash plays music while he dances musical encore anyone?

Kisume I think Luigi especially if she'll be in her bucket Luigi A forward he rockets head first and his other clumsy moves fit how you'd move if you were fighting in a bucket. Lets all pretend the entry pipe is a well.

Koishi Komeiji I agree sonic because 1 you forget her once she leaves your sight and no one leaves you sight faster than sonic or shadows chaos control, 2 you have very few sonic imports only Beako I believe, speaking of her her eye is cut in half top side is down bottom side is up.

That's all I can think of right now the undecided character are tough to find matches for.
    « Last Edit: September 17, 2013, 01:50:12 AM by Calypso » Logged

Cola1
    Expert Kitten

Reverse Ideology

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #442 on: September 17, 2013, 03:38:13 AM »

I agree with Lyrica over Luigi (I'm surprised you have a model of her.)

ok i shrunk it

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #443 on: September 17, 2013, 08:38:59 AM »

I like those ideas, I was going to make koakuma over peach since the beggining but I wanted to ask you guys first if you had another idea :p
    Kana over lucario seems useful, you know I am trying not to make all the characters over peach/zelda becase I want to use them all too <_<
    kisume and lyrica over luigi sounds good too, for both of them, you can guess, I am not rigging their legs and such; kisume because shes inside a bucket, and lyrica because she doesnt seem to move her legs, same to the other prismrivers
    lol I really lack of sonic imports if I think about it...
    and yes I have models of the 3 sisters :p

Cola1
    Expert Kitten

Reverse Ideology

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #444 on: September 17, 2013, 06:11:30 PM »

Will there be Rika as herself and not in a tank?

And Lily White/Black would be better over Kat and Ana I think. :3

ok i shrunk it

Acend
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #445 on: September 17, 2013, 07:00:42 PM »

Hey Kyouma since almost of all daos hacks are gone and he quit is it even possible to get permission reupload them i only have his reimu and marisa costume for peach

K+ ~ Tanuki God
    Extreme Kitten

Back with a Boyfriend~

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #446 on: September 17, 2013, 08:06:21 PM »

I believe you would just credit them and state it as a repost/reupload

Currently Waiting For:
    Super Smash Bros. 4
    A Link Between Worlds
    Super Mario 3D World
    Mario Kart 8
    Zelda U

Acend
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #447 on: September 17, 2013, 09:16:56 PM »

I believe you would just credit them and state it as a repost/reupload

All right does the same apply to hacks whose creator is unknown?

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #448 on: September 17, 2013, 11:21:35 PM »

in the case of dao's stuff, you can reupload them, but collab him instead of just crediting him, because if you collab him, the downloads of the hack will count for him too, as it has to be

Post Merge: September 19, 2013, 10:07:54 PM
    yes, as the headline says, the Mighty Team 9 is ready for Download at the original post, go to the exclusive downloads section and find also the other characters Ive updated and finished!
    no, cirno is not in the pack because I havent rigged her yet, I will update the file once when I finish her, she was planned to be ready but I have no time to finish her until saturday.. anyways enjoy!
    « Last Edit: September 19, 2013, 10:07:54 PM by Kyouma » Logged

Cola1
    Expert Kitten

Reverse Ideology

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #449 on: September 20, 2013, 06:22:50 PM »

So we should expect Cirno this weekend? Anyone else? :3

ok i shrunk it

Pages:  1 ... 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 ... 54
    Print
    Jump to: