Gamidame_K's thread: Nothing to see here, folks

Started by Kyouma, March 04, 2013, 06:30:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I'm already Koishi


Currently Waiting For:
Super Smash Bros. 4
A Link Between Worlds
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8
Zelda U


I've been Seija for a few days. I might as well stay like that. 'w' Touhou 14 ftw.
ok i shrunk it

September 06, 2013, 03:58:57 AM #393 Last Edit: September 06, 2013, 04:00:51 AM by Calypso
My Touhou will be Marisa Kirisame.

Sup. I heard about the calling of the Touhous. (?)
Border Of Phantasm

Quote from: Kyouma on September 05, 2013, 05:15:19 PM
guys I have an idea..
as we are all touhou fans, lets make a small touhou family!
pick the csp of the original post in this thread and set it as your avatar! this will show we are united ewe

That's ... purely evil .-.

There is so many great characters, trying to pick up only one is ... impossible ._.

Also, it MUST be one of your CSP ? Or any Alphes-like art is alright ?
If that's the case, I'll take Rin Satsuki .-.

OMG you guys did it  :happy: YAY thank you!!!  ;o;
yep, I recomended my csps because the idea is all of us having alphes style pictures

After lurking for a while, I must make my debut on this thread to claim Satori as my own.
Currently learning how to import models.
Also playing Touhou 14.

lol welcome, and Bakuz, this is your sister (?)

Not IRL :P
I'm a (l)on(e)ly child
But yes, on here.


Currently Waiting For:
Super Smash Bros. 4
A Link Between Worlds
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8
Zelda U

September 07, 2013, 07:19:52 AM #400 Last Edit: September 08, 2013, 07:49:43 PM by Kyouma
Dont worry, I have an older sister irl (lol her name is Alice) and we grew up separated so I technically am too
well, im home now, its weekend, that means its time for some action for the weekend warrior!
Iron Maiden Weekend Warrior (Studio)

Post Merge: September 08, 2013, 07:49:41 PM



... patche will wait one week more... ill better finish some other guys today then

Will Patchouli have smash eyes or metal?

ill try to, im just skipping patchouli for a bit because I want to make Rumia today

Are we still getting that surprise character? :3
ok i shrunk it