Gamidame_K's thread: Nothing to see here, folks

Started by Kyouma, March 04, 2013, 06:30:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Yay!  That stage looks epic  :happy:

Have you ever thought of writing Touhou scripts in Danmakufu?


Currently Waiting For:
Super Smash Bros. 4
A Link Between Worlds
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8
Zelda U

yes, and I am still going with a terapist after that torture d_d
--
programming things is not my thing, I didnt understand danmakufu at all, at much Icould make the stage show music lol

It's something  :D
It's easy to learn 0.12m if you ease into it, hell right now I'm working on a boss medley (almost 40% done) of all Windows Canon bosses (including Kokoro) once it's done, I'll send you a DLL (it will be amazing)


Currently Waiting For:
Super Smash Bros. 4
A Link Between Worlds
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8
Zelda U

hmm, I dont have danmakufu anymore though, Im talking about I tried it like 2 years ago

btw, I have rin satsuki, HM byakuren, nigamon styled sanae, montecore styled pc 98 alice and nigamon styled pc 98 marisa in my power now!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

It'll include Danmakufu (or it's a 5mb downlaod that Touhou Wiki has lol)

and ...Koishi?  jk


Currently Waiting For:
Super Smash Bros. 4
A Link Between Worlds
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8
Zelda U

October 08, 2013, 10:02:35 PM #500 Last Edit: October 08, 2013, 11:31:04 PM by Calypso
Quote from: Kyouma on October 08, 2013, 03:33:39 PM
hmm, I dont have danmakufu anymore though, Im talking about I tried it like 2 years ago

btw, I have rin satsuki, HM byakuren, nigamon styled sanae, montecore styled pc 98 alice and nigamon styled pc 98 marisa in my power now!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Nice models they look amazing, looks like they'll turn out awesome. :happy:

Oh and the stage is looking very nice too and it only has one million calories. :af2:

Quote from: Calypso on October 08, 2013, 10:02:35 PM
Oh and the stage is looking very nice too and it only has one million calories. :af2:
I have to remember this phrase dsafdasfas xD!

and HM fixed Miko?
Also those models look delicious, look like Brawl HD (?
aksdjhgdkl hype hype I want to see them all wonderful like always uwu
Border Of Phantasm

October 09, 2013, 05:58:47 AM #503 Last Edit: October 10, 2013, 08:54:33 PM by Kyouma
I hear everything! koishi and HM miko are coming soon <<'
I want to make HM miko and HM byaky the same day you know why, but dasfa so much to do sometimes I dont know where to start or sometimes I start something before finishing another, I mean, the tsukumos, the new models, etc etc,
but it doesnt matter! I am the great Mad scientist Hououin Kyouma! the world's lines are in my hands, its okay to leave it all to me


Post Merge: October 10, 2013, 08:54:26 PM





if you compare the original MMD model Im using, I have modified some things and deleted some objects more for filesize reasons, I mean, the model had 20 textures! at least I reduced them to 10 textures, and yet Im not sure if this will work or crash for filesize, but I will find a way to do it

October 11, 2013, 09:21:50 PM #504 Last Edit: October 11, 2013, 09:24:47 PM by electrolytes
Hello~ Thanks for your work in bringing all these different characters to Brawl! I've probably downloaded about half of them at one point or another. A couple things to note from going through the exclusive content:

First, the Seija Kijin link goes to the wrong place (Marioka v2), though the actual text is correct.

Second, I downloaded Yorihime over Marth and found the katana a bit too long, so I messed around with the file in BrawlBox and eventually came out with a Marth-length version. It'd be cool if you could include it if you repack the .rar
https://www.dropbox.com/s/rq7oihr2gg01ylm/Yorihime%20%28Marth-Length%20Katana%29.zip

I guess you edited the sword's vertices lenght

Yeah, I changed the vertices to 71% of what they were relative to the base of the blade.

Wheres Mami


I want Mami


:<
ok i shrunk it

October 13, 2013, 10:52:14 PM #508 Last Edit: October 13, 2013, 10:53:51 PM by Akeno-sempai DARKBLISS
Kyouma... The man who's making more imports than me making BRSTMs... Aaaaand they're all fabulous...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

I sure wish I were as fast as him. D: