Gamidame_K's thread: Nothing to see here, folks

Started by Kyouma, March 04, 2013, 06:30:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

it has to be the filesize, ill try to proptimize the instruments or something, because I cannot proptimize nothing more on the body or it will look weird, you guys can also try reducing (even more) the textures, but this model is on its limits
and well, the problem with layla is that I have no clue of who could she be over nor I have a model

October 23, 2013, 10:37:59 PM #541 Last Edit: October 23, 2013, 10:38:52 PM by Calypso
It I'm glad (well I'm not glad its freezing) that I'm not alone in having problems with Rin.

BTW I was able to get her to load by removing two of the peach Umbrella textures but she would freeze in ten seconds for unknown reasons.

But I was able to look her over her detail is very nice, I noticed that her music instrument and her shoes shine like they were polished it also looks very nice but is this the version with metals that caused problems, or did you mean that she turns metal when using a metal box she freezes to fast for me to make a box appear if that's the case?

I havent ever tested a character with metals of, I mean, I dont even play with the netal box lol; but I dont think it would cause a freeze, as I said, thats surely because of the filesize, Ill try to correct that next weekend

October 23, 2013, 11:51:33 PM #543 Last Edit: October 24, 2013, 12:15:16 AM by Calypso
Layla Prismriver model I found this will look for others.

Youtube Video of her model in action.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&frm=1&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQtwIwAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DVkSdd46qaEE&ei=FV9oUsKkHIerkQfZzoFI&usg=AFQjCNGUprZ6DaJJMOTTZRAPZr2zUazjlA&sig2=DK6ajyUvOw8mdnCUOKUnpw

Layla Download link

http://www.mediafire.com/?g6q1gz67scnt4c6

She is similar to some of the other touhou models you might be able to take pieces for a few characters using someone as a base maybe Mugetsu, Hina Kagiyama, or possibly one of the other prismriver sisters.

I don't think this one will be much help because there's no download link but posting just in case.

http://yukariyakumo.deviantart.com/art/MMD-Prismriver-389331782

Download for the second model :
http://bowlroll.net/up/dl4473
Password : prism

There was a link in your link, Calypso :p

ok in that case, who would layla go over?

Over Pokemon Trainer, with the 3 other on teh pokeymanz rofl
*cough*
Seriously, I don't really know, maybe Peach (without any PSA) should work for her

I will never do a poketrainer import again, thats the most unestable character to import over there is; so I guess its going peachy again

At least Peach is port-able so we can has more slots.
I have 18.  (wario only)


Currently Waiting For:
Super Smash Bros. 4
A Link Between Worlds
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8
Zelda U

I agree with Layla over peach. :)

Quote from: LJSTAR on October 24, 2013, 12:27:28 AM
Download for the second model :
http://bowlroll.net/up/dl4473
Password : prism

There was a link in your link, Calypso :p

And I didn't notice the link not at all thanks for finding it LJStar. ;)

I remember a while ago Layla was suggested to be over Luigi.
ok i shrunk it


Ooooh, by the way, I have an idea for an Halloween hack, well, another one, since I'm pretty sure you have already one, heh

Koishi !
But I don't mean "that" Koishi, but the KKHTA's one
"Koishi Komeiji's Heart-Throbbing Adventure" 's Koishi is creepy as @#!?§  ಠ_ಠ
That could be a nice Halloween hack, I think, lol


Happy Birthday Kyouma!!!! :)

Lucky you having your birthday on a Saturday so you don't have to celebrate it by being at collage staring at a term paper. :laugh: