Gamidame_K's thread: Nothing to see here, folks

Started by Kyouma, March 04, 2013, 06:30:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

That Nazrin model is interesting. But I prefer the one I have. ;)

yeah, I made it special for the PSA youre working in
also, talking about PSAs, dont think I forgot about Reimu, I actually got someone to help me wth the animations


sorry for taking so long to post something
too many depressive stuff blocking my mind and corrupting my brain
but its ok

here are some previes

Spidergirl!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


loli in a bucket!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Hey everyone, would you like to play a little game. Name your top ten Touhou characters starting with your favorite. Mine are...

1 Marisa Kirisame
2 Yukari Yakumo
3 Byakuren Hijiri
4 Reimu Hakurei
5 Patchouli Knowledge
6 Remilia Scarlet
7 Yuugi Hoshiguma
8 Alice Margatroid
9 Suika Ibuki
10 Youmu Konpaku

Of course I love all the Touhou's but these are my top ten.

1-Reimu Hakurei
2-Toyosatomimi no Miko
3-Yukari Yakumo
4-Koishi Komeiji
5-Satori Komeiji
6-Seiga Kaku
7-Maribel Hearn
8-Alice Margatroid
9-Marisa Kirisame
10-Yumemi Okazaki

It gets... really hard after Reimu and Miko :c
I love every girl! except Remilia ;A; I don't like her as much as I would.
Border Of Phantasm

1-Kaguya
2-Shingyoku
3-Yuuka
4-Shou
5-Murasa
6-Parsee
7-Iku
8-Sariel
9-Miko
10-Reimu

Btw, This is important: I am moving to this facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/BrawlerKyouma/photos_albums
So now people can get news about my works easier and faster; I am linking you guys to the albums link because thats where I have put the downloads for the SA characters Ive made so far.
See you guys there

Happy New Year Oni-Chan~
1 - Mamizou Futatsuiwa
2 - Koishi Komeiji
3 - Kotohime
4 - Suwako Moriya
5 - Patchouli Knowledge
6 - Yuuka Kazami
7 - Minamitsu Murasa
8 - Sakuya Izayoi
9 - Seija Kijin
10 - Parsee Mizuhashi
In no real order, just stream of conciousness...


Currently Waiting For:
Super Smash Bros. 4
A Link Between Worlds
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8
Zelda U

after seeing this thread reached 90 000+ views, I have decided to bring it back to life and see what happens, so im gonna post my newest previews of my current WIP
Bismarck Drei over Ganon
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


terry bogaard over captain
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


girl from Me!Me!Me!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Nanoha Takamachi over Pit
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Nanoha is kinda cute, I must say.

This Nanoha is promising :3 I know she from anywhere..I think I heard a song in youtube where she appeared, uhm...

yep, I love nanoha, the series is pretty entertaining cos is some sort of a mahou shoujo mixed with mecha and shonnen lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4wS4z8_4x4

Yay Gamidame's site is back!!! :happy:

Love the previews, looking forward to Nanoha and looks like everyone else is too. :)

Quote from: Gamidame_K on December 16, 2014, 06:31:26 PM
after seeing this thread reached 90 000+ views, I have decided to bring it back to life and see what happens, so im gonna post my newest previews of my current WIP
Bismarck Drei over Ganon
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Cool, she looks great as well as high poly, maybe its because of that armor/ammo
Quote from: Gamidame_K on December 16, 2014, 06:31:26 PM

terry bogaard over captain
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Needs moar Mai :V

Quote from: Gamidame_K on December 16, 2014, 06:31:26 PM

Nanoha Takamachi over Pit
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

looks like sakura card capt....*looks at video* nevermind

Btw awesome stuff *subscribes* i hope you get another 90,000+ views ;D

really, thank you alot you guys for the warm welcome back, I really apreciate it and motivates me to keep going on this thing
Quote from: Anivernage on December 16, 2014, 09:27:23 PM
moar Mai :V
looks like sakura card capt....*looks at video* nevermind
yes, I have Mai's model planned for sheik later too ewe
and Nanoha is the most OP mahou shoujo anime