Gamidame_K's thread: Nothing to see here, folks

Started by Kyouma, March 04, 2013, 06:30:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Gamidame_K on December 17, 2014, 04:27:55 PM
While the poll deciding the next KOF import is opened, Ill be working in another pokemon trainer thingy I have in mind:


for this, I have the digivice over pokeball, koromon over ivysaur, agumon over squirtle and metalgreymon over charizard
Ill try out the 1 slot PSAing thingy to give squirtle fire attacks
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7c83n7dq3Y
Looks great!

December 17, 2014, 06:54:33 PM #646 Last Edit: December 19, 2014, 05:39:15 AM by Gamidame_K
Quote from: AlePoke34 on December 17, 2014, 05:48:13 PM
Looks great!
thank you

Quote from: Onii-chan on December 17, 2014, 05:25:55 PM
if you cant get the one slot fire psa thingy i can help out with that.
Sure, that would help me alot

Post Merge: December 18, 2014, 03:24:48 AM

well, due to the tie in the poll, I guess Ill hold the poll one day more
meanwhile Ill finish tai and his digimons
tai is ready btw currently working in koromon

Post Merge: December 18, 2014, 04:39:58 PM



oh dear, the poll is still in a tie, anyway the poll will close tonight

Post Merge: December 19, 2014, 05:39:13 AM

oookay, the poll is closed now and the winner is mai over sheik oh dear!
now here are the previes of the last remaining digimon
digimon > pokiman anyday


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


now Tai's pack will be uploaded once when shiro_neku sends me the files for the 1-slot fire psa for agumon

That Metal Greymon looks amazing, from what game is the model?

thanks, its from digimon masters
I tried to use the other model from the psp game but its maps were a mess

There's going to be a Digimon PSA.
But this looks amazing.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

December 19, 2014, 05:10:13 PM #650 Last Edit: December 19, 2014, 06:27:38 PM by Gamidame_K
Tai released!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207215
Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on December 19, 2014, 04:36:48 PM
There's going to be a Digimon PSA.
But this looks amazing.
really? well thats a shame cos I barely use hacks that arent mine lol

Post Merge: December 19, 2014, 06:27:38 PM

so here is the previe of my next import: the winner of the poll


Where are you finding the KOF models from anyway? I wanna see if theres K'Dash anywhere. I gotta import him 8D
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


K'Dash, oh dear I had so long without hearing anything aabout eh another KOF chars
well, I find them in different sites, some in deviantart as XNA models, others as GTA SA imports and even as MMD models
I don tknow where are the rest of them, I only have these

Well, there is some Street Fighter IV / SFxT mods with KoF characters but the original face is unedited (for animations), so there is a K' mod for Ken, but he looks a bit weird with Ken's face

December 20, 2014, 06:24:22 AM #654 Last Edit: December 21, 2014, 12:15:15 AM by Gamidame_K
well guys, I have been progressing with Mai and so far I have this done:
-cosmetics
-recolors
-sfx
-unknown flagged PSA (this will need a fitsheik.pac to work which is an edited version of the non transform sheik PSA)

the model is giving me a nightmare with them legs
by other side, the torso is done
rigged boobs ftw lol

the advantage of rigged breasts is that there is no need to vertex edit to make the pointless enchancements we are used to, its only about scaling the bones
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

and this is what Im stucked in...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Post Merge: December 21, 2014, 12:15:15 AM

Mai released!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207221
Now vote for the next!

Will there be a Touhou poll sometime Gamidame?

Voted for Magus btw.

December 21, 2014, 05:27:26 AM #656 Last Edit: December 21, 2014, 04:50:58 PM by Gamidame_K
yes, after the chrono trigger poll btw
the poll will close tomorrow at this hour, and I didnt incluide crono in the poll because I will mandatorily import him along witht he winner of this poll

Post Merge: December 21, 2014, 04:50:57 PM

for my next trick Ill take a bunny out of my hat
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

now crono is up next

If Magus results the winner, will you import Aafyre's model?

hmm, this is the model Ill be using

but I have his model too, Ill make some sort of a mix

Ohh that sounds cool, I just think his head is a little big, or his body is too small for his head.
Btw where did you get the Chrono Trigger models?