Gamidame_K's thread: Nothing to see here, folks

Started by Kyouma, March 04, 2013, 06:30:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

thank you! lol yes Im glad I actually rarely have my birthday on a non-weekend day
btw today its the date for the third madoka movie rebelion!! coincidence? I think not B)

Happy Birthday, man!
You're lucky to have your birthday during the release of a movie!
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

So you turned 19? We are the same age now, happy birthday man.

thank you guys, indeed I am lol
btw due to its my mystia-day I will be too bussy to progress alot on marisa's harem, but I am near to finish marisa, al and patch are coming tomorrow probably, also I have edited rin satsuki and reduced the filesize pretty entough to prevent any sort of crash now, I will update the pack tomorrow after I release the marisa's harem pack

IM LAET O NO Happy Birthday late from me  :-[ :D


Currently Waiting For:
Super Smash Bros. 4
A Link Between Worlds
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8
Zelda U

Happy late BDay!
Oh my god 19 already?
You have grown up (?) asjdhgjdkl congrats, I hope you had fun ;ooo;
Border Of Phantasm


... Wait, birthday ?
azmdkenjqskldjqdklsjks I didn't even freakin' saw it .-.
I don't have any presents now, daaaaamn
*cough*

Well ... Happy Birthday, then xD

thank you guys once again! ;o;
btw
here have burritorisa previes




be the first ones to test it out! ewe
DL https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/102142953/New%20Gate/Thread%20only/Marisa.rar

Happy late B-day!
...wanted to think of something more interesting to say, but couldn't. :p
Now available in blue.


October 30, 2013, 02:34:34 AM #566 Last Edit: October 30, 2013, 03:23:50 AM by Calypso
Marisa looks very good but her hands are too long from her wrist to her fingers I think your using peachs hands so you can give her rigged fingers right. I compared Marisa's hands to Reimu and Sanae their hands are fine but Marisa's hands are stretched for some reason, I hope you'll be able to fix it.

Other than her hands Marisa is perfect. :)

blame peach's boneset, I used skin wrap for rigging the fingers; so I had to reduce the size.. I think I will see what can I  do; but I also want to finish eren next week

Im not dead, and I aint gonna let this thread die so easy!
Been feeling very Reimu mood recently

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
she looks so great
the advocate of myrad gods
omgsh asdfghmgfdañldkj >u< good work
Border Of Phantasm