Gamidame_K's thread: Nothing to see here, folks

Started by Kyouma, March 04, 2013, 06:30:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

I know how to set the 1 slot animations and sfx, but not really about PSAing itself, shiro_neku is the one who has been helping me on that
If you wanna help me too, you're more than welcome tho

May 30, 2015, 05:11:56 PM #796 Last Edit: May 30, 2015, 05:21:03 PM by Kiryuリンク
Great, I'll PM you later on for assistance. The easiest thing for me in one-slots is PSAing.
Quote from: B a d   T i m e LC-DDM on May 13, 2016, 03:11:44 AM
#MakeNintendoWiFiGreatAgain
QuoteA girl who bullies you is just showing their ignorance while at the same time is too stupid to tell you she likes you.ヽ( ͡°╭​͜ʖ╮​͡° )ノ

Smash 4 Cloud Project:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=77350.0


Smash 4 Cloud discord: https://discord.gg/P8e4JUC

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5wsEF4QhWfmmRAKfSNymaw

Anther's Ladder: TheTriforceLink
Smash 3DS mains: Link, Shulk, Falco, Cloud, Villy

May 30, 2015, 07:08:17 PM #797 Last Edit: May 30, 2015, 07:29:27 PM by Gamidame_K
All right, I have some things to ask if you know about 1 slot PSAs that much

btw about imports, this is going on


Post Merge: May 30, 2015, 07:29:27 PM

btw I have revived the project thread for those interested

May 30, 2015, 07:31:59 PM #798 Last Edit: May 30, 2015, 09:08:59 PM by Kiryuリンク
You can just ask me in the form of a PM.

Quote from: Gamidame_K on May 30, 2015, 07:08:17 PM
All right, I have some things to ask if you know about 1 slot PSAs that much

btw about imports, this is going on

+ :dk: = Great Ape Vegeta
Quote from: B a d   T i m e LC-DDM on May 13, 2016, 03:11:44 AM
#MakeNintendoWiFiGreatAgain
QuoteA girl who bullies you is just showing their ignorance while at the same time is too stupid to tell you she likes you.ヽ( ͡°╭​͜ʖ╮​͡° )ノ

Smash 4 Cloud Project:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=77350.0


Smash 4 Cloud discord: https://discord.gg/P8e4JUC

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5wsEF4QhWfmmRAKfSNymaw

Anther's Ladder: TheTriforceLink
Smash 3DS mains: Link, Shulk, Falco, Cloud, Villy


If all this is dead, then I'm sorry for bumping this.

I know it's been 2 years since there ever was anything about the Reimu PSA. If that is still a thing even today, I'm just curious if there is any progress made since '13?

If it is a done deal that is cool, I just thought I'd ask.
 Necroposting

I have retired from brawl hacking as I said in my last submision; I would have loved to finish at least one of the tons of PSAs I wanted to do but when it wont happen, it wont happen..
So for any other person visiting this thread, its all over dudes, nothing more will ever be released by me on the vault nd I wont join any other modding comunity becacuse videogames are not my thing. Plus dont expect me if sm4sh ever becomes moddable; I wont even buya  wii u, not sm4sh and the DLCs, so yea goodbye