Imported Model Phoenix (Twisted bones?)

Started by Keromonkey, March 22, 2013, 05:25:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

March 22, 2013, 05:25:17 AM Last Edit: March 22, 2013, 05:31:48 AM by Keromonkey
Hello, I am fiddling with the Phoenix skin for Zelda, also with her model and animations and I note that during some of her actions, her body becomes horribly twisted. I was wondering how I might go about fixing that.

I figure I might be able to rotate the bones that are causing the problem, but, looking at it is a bit disorientating. It's difficult to figure out which bone I'd need to edit/fix/rotate in order to solve the twisting problem.

Perhaps this will help explain my situation:


the person who made that did a bad job at rigging it. only way to fix it is re-rig it to the boneset or fix the rig itself.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Oh, i see. So then I'd need to learn how to rig myself or ask someone who can rig if they can do it. Hmmm...

What would you say the difficulty level of rigging the boneset from scratch would be?