Redman 911 Thread: Megaman Characters Operaation Shooting Star

Started by RedMan911, March 24, 2013, 07:03:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Got some motivation to get back to hacking. Most my contributions to the vault have been imports, but eventually I will begin doing movesets. Need to update this with all my work so be patient.



Completed Hacks (names are link to the hack):
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Xaldin
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Omega Shenron
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Works In Progress
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Rogue
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Zero
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Nightmare Armor Ventus &  Frozen Ventus
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Future Projects
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Wing Zero (revamp)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Deathscythe (revamp)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Heavy Arms
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Dark Magician
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Dark Magician Girl
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

"I never cared about justice, and I don't ever recall calling myself a hero... I have always only fought for the people that I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears before me, I will destroy it!"

June 14, 2014, 07:49:12 AM #1 Last Edit: June 14, 2014, 05:30:19 PM by RedMan911


Gonna be over ganon.  ;D Starforce one of my favs from back in the day.

And my mascot himself

Got a hold of a decent model

"I never cared about justice, and I don't ever recall calling myself a hero... I have always only fought for the people that I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears before me, I will destroy it!"


zero's gonna be awsome! ;D
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

Updates:
Off on the side I found some cool texture hacks for Ventus from KH BBS, so I did a little tweaking to a hack on the vault (would need permission to release)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Got Rogue in game, but need to fix translucence on face mask
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Got zero in game and did some recolors (over Peach skeleton) , but need to tweak rig a little bit before release
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

"I never cared about justice, and I don't ever recall calling myself a hero... I have always only fought for the people that I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears before me, I will destroy it!"

OK, so among my many projects I have decided to do my 1st PSA! I am very excited to potentially bring you all Starforce Megaman. Rigged to a custom skeleton.  I plan on putting him over Snake


Here are some preview pics:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Here are my ideas for moves so far:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


This is merely a rough draft of ideas and is subject to change. I am open to suggestions as well. I also need to determine if this is all possible, but I will cross those bridges as I com across them.

"I never cared about justice, and I don't ever recall calling myself a hero... I have always only fought for the people that I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears before me, I will destroy it!"

nice! ;D
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

Here are a few animations I have been working on:



"I never cared about justice, and I don't ever recall calling myself a hero... I have always only fought for the people that I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears before me, I will destroy it!"