Ultimate Mario VS Sonic

Started by XxTailsxX, March 30, 2013, 12:58:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

March 30, 2013, 12:58:19 AM Last Edit: August 29, 2013, 02:55:20 AM by XxTailsxX

ULTIMATE MARIO VS SONIC

UNDER CONSTRUCTION
The crappy picture is just a place holder

Ultimate MARVEL VS CAPCOM Mario vs Sonic. This project has nothing related to that game besides two different games. With the use of CBliss, each character will have alternate costumes including Robotic-Counterparts, Powered-up/Super forms, classic forms, and chao forms. All items will be replaced with Sonic and Mario items including Chaos Emeralds, rings, coins, mini mushroom, monitors, eggman dummies, etc. Also the 4 alloys will be replaced as well. They will be replaced by annoying enemies which include goombas, boomerang/fireball/hammer/ice bro, E-Phi things (fake emerls). One will be a Phi with Knuckles moveset and the other as cream. Spin jumping and Marios jumping (to break blocks) will do damage but no knock back. The spin jump will have a hitbox on the sphere and Marios jump will do damage on his fist.

Full Roster
Team Mario
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Team Sonic
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


With the CSS, each css icons background represents the users aura(?) or their basic color. (Basically the color that appears when you spin jump in Sonic Heroes.)


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Moveset Ideas
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


March 30, 2013, 01:26:13 AM #1 Last Edit: March 30, 2013, 01:38:26 AM by SonicBrawler
Im not sure if this will work out liek any other one, but you have a good plan.


Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


If it works, I'd use it.
...If it works. Most of these projects don't get very far. So, do you have any people helping you make the PSAs you're hoping for?
Now available in blue.

Quote from: Azure_Shadow on March 30, 2013, 01:56:24 AM
If it works, I'd use it.
...If it works. Most of these projects don't get very far. So, do you have any people helping you make the PSAs you're hoping for?
No but alot of them are on the vault
Quote from: SonicBrawler on March 30, 2013, 01:26:13 AM
Im not sure if this will work out liek any other one, but you have a good plan.




It sorta is working out because the subspace and items are all finished and tgeres alot of movesets on the vault

i see that you have sonic heroes , shadow, and chaos that where making :D



I'll be excited to see what comes of this.

August 22, 2013, 07:31:22 AM #9 Last Edit: August 22, 2013, 08:06:38 AM by XxTailsxX
Everyone thought I wouldn't be able to finish this project and look whos back. :af2: Check out the OP its 500% sexier so give me feed back on it  :laugh:. All csps custom by me based on official artwork, except for Amys because it is just beyond perfect. Chaos' csp is transparent. I deserve something for that. :srs:

Also I decided to make this combined with the Mario franchise in association with the Olympic Game series. So as for progress reports:
Rouge: 50% Done but I think Shadowwolf retired as I was collabing with him on her  :oshi:
Cream is now on Olimar with her Chaos over the pikmin. Each slot will have different Chao so ill find a way to include them in the csp. As of right now I know Slot 1: Hero Chao, Dark Chao, Neutral Chao(?), Omochao, and maybe Jewel Chao. Slot 2: Sonic Chao, Tails Chao, Knuckles Chao, Amy Chao, and Shadow Chao. Slot 3: Golden Chao (SADX), Silver Chao (SADX), Onyx Chao (SADX), and the rest I don't know. :-\
Mephiles is about 20% done. He has lots of creepy animations and cool gfx so hes gonna be a fun psa. Hes over pit so the arrow is replaced with that beam that "killed" sonic. His final smash is gonna be summoning mephiles clones, and since he has some relation to iblis some how, Hes going to summon lava eruptions from the ground for some smashes.
Metal Sonic is over fox and 5% done. I rigged a custom Black shield over the reflector, made a metal sonic and rigged it over fox's illusion and applied all the transparency materials and texture from fox's, made the blaster bullet an electrical shock, and made the fire fox yellow.
I also started animating koopa troopas waits and other misc movements.
So hooray for multitasking.

Also I need to add Chaos O SADX to chaos, tails doll alt for tails, I might make a Metal Sonic 3.0 from sonic rivals on metal sonic, im gonna see if I can size mod a metal sonic hack on Sonic to make it look like Classic Metal Sonic since there isnt one.

so anyone will join from SMRPG in this project like Geno? since that moveset is already made and he is a mario charater so it will be easyer for you
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on August 22, 2013, 10:24:47 AM
so anyone will join from SMRPG in this project like Geno? since that moveset is already made and he is a mario charater so it will be easyer for you

Maybe cuz I was never really a fan of Mario RPG

This is a cool idea!  Though I do have some questions about the roster.

Quote from: XxTailsxX on March 30, 2013, 12:58:19 AM
Full Roster
Team Mario
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Team Sonic
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Some of the Mario characters would be good for costumes.  Like Paper Mario would be a costume for Mario.  Or if he were to be independent, then Dry Bones as a costume for Koopa.  And what would Bullet Bill do?

Also, wouldn't Wario and Waluigi fit the Mario series as well?

And as for the Sonic series, I'd like to see Team Chaotix in the mix too.  :D

But like I said, awesome idea.  I can't wait for this.  :D

Quote from: TravixMan on August 23, 2013, 02:51:08 AM
This is a cool idea!  Though I do have some questions about the roster.

Some of the Mario characters would be good for costumes.  Like Paper Mario would be a costume for Mario.  Or if he were to be independent, then Dry Bones as a costume for Koopa.  And what would Bullet Bill do?

Also, wouldn't Wario and Waluigi fit the Mario series as well?

And as for the Sonic series, I'd like to see Team Chaotix in the mix too.  :D

But like I said, awesome idea.  I can't wait for this.  :D

Paper Mario will probably get a psa im not sure yet, Dry Bones is getting a psa and Bullet Bill is going to be over an alloy. Hes mainly going to be dashing and exploding. wario and Waluigi are going to be in there, I just havent updated the whole roster yet. Team Chaotix is gonna be there as their team psa too. Its gonna be like Ice Climbers except less "team work"