BILL'S HAT MODEL IMPORTED INTO BRAWL!

Started by Protoman.EXE, February 20, 2010, 04:09:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Yeah I got that but wouldnt technically just renaming it to fitpurin00 keep the model data and everything?

Or is it the fact that since it has the "00" the game doesnt try to read the hat and freezes?

Quote from: Hatsune Miku on April 22, 2010, 10:04:13 PM
Yeah I got that but wouldnt technically just renaming it to fitpurin00 keep the model data and everything?

Or is it the fact that since it has the "00" the game doesnt try to read the hat and freezes?

I already explained why that doesn't work. The only thing I can think to add to It  is that the file name doesn't matter, It's the contents of the file that matter.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


I think i get it now. O_o... Still. has anyone else been able to do this?

Quote from: OizenX on February 20, 2010, 05:09:22 AM


Well honestly I don't know what TF2 is but this is cool :3

Might as well dislike it since I like it also.

I had tried it yesterday, but no results. A regular jigglypuff only cares about the first model in the modeldata[0] with index and flags being zero.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Making a failed NES accessory aplayable character in a fighting game: EPIC FAIL!!!

OMG THIS OVER PIKACHU!! THIS OVER PIKACHU!!!
http://tf2wiki.net/wiki/Demoman%27s_%27fro

AFROCHU MUST EXIST!! HE MUST!!
http://galaxiadarkness.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/al_100408_0532-bin-out-copy.png

I WOULD USE HIM EVERY TIME I PLAY PIKACHU!! that and if you can somehow make the gloves.. i cant vertex :(

[white]


I love it.

Everyone drools over it, I think its a lie.

When he does another one its the doubter's preference not the fans.

:af:


Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on April 22, 2010, 09:21:57 AMRandomT, you should upload the jigglypuff to the vault, I saw it for the first time on a youtube video and didn't know where to find it xD
I will in a few days.

Anyway, sorry about not being able to work on any other requests at this moment. I've been busy with other things. I'll work on a few of your requests later, especially the ones for Pikachu... just so I can try rebuilding a whole model and not just one part like I did for the two Jigglypuff hats.

lol alright.. maybe someday ill be able vertex by myself.. but first i gotta clear my hard drive..

i only got %8 left on a 250GB hard drive XD so i cant install 3Ds MAX until i am able to clean up a bit!

[white]

April 27, 2010, 04:29:17 AM #42 Last Edit: April 29, 2010, 04:11:13 AM by RandomTBush
Okay, both skins (and my old Ice Climbers "separate eyes" patch) were submitted to the BrawlVault, and are awaiting admin approval have been approved.

I... think I'll try making the Towering Pillar of Hats next, but this time, I'll try rebuilding one of the other Jigglypuff models, so that it won't be replacing the green team skin again.

Would it be possible to replace an item with a TF2 weapon?
Like the Maxim Tomato replaced by Heavy's Sandvich?

DUDE THAT WOULD BE EPIC-LY AWESOME!!
DO IT!! lol i sure am demanding arent i?

[white]