BILL'S HAT MODEL IMPORTED INTO BRAWL!

Started by Protoman.EXE, February 20, 2010, 04:09:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: RandomTBush on July 15, 2010, 03:37:26 AM
Quote from: VILE on July 15, 2010, 03:22:55 AMSorry i meant to say i know how they work, but i don't know a method (or at least one that doesn't require me searching for each individual point and writing it) for getting a string of them.
If you want an easy way to convert the triangles into tristrips, use the Collada Refinery. Just run a DAE file through it with Tristripper, and it'll convert all of the triangles into triangle strips.

(Sometime, I'll write a better step-by-step tutorial, so that no important steps will be missed.)

Hmmmm, i might be able to get static models imported a fair bit quicker than usual.
Zephiel:
You know what I really like on my stack smash?
Texture updates.

Androu1:
@Zephiel: “your” Stack Smash?

I want to import Shadow vertex hack's face on another sonic model.
Is there a way to do it ?:srs: