The Waluigi PSA. Finally Released!

Started by MKHT, April 15, 2013, 01:20:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: joke king on June 28, 2013, 08:48:26 AM
MDK, please tell me you didn't take it serious?
Knowing him, he's taking it seriously. :v
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Yah, I see him making it if it isn't included in the download. xD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

But yeah, continuing my thought, if you do need a tester for Project M Waluigi, at any point in time, I'd love to. I'll probably suggest a bunch of buffs to stuff like BAir, to make it gimp better, among other things. Still, loving what you're doing with him so far, it's excellent and true to the spirit of Waluigi, that is, the essence of unpredictability.

so... after reading all of the ALT ideas i when to the drawing board... and....um...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


now in all seriousness, should i make it?




Quote from: marioking64DS on June 30, 2013, 05:53:17 AMso... after reading all of the ALT ideas i when to the drawing board... and....um...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
now in all seriousness, should i make it?
"Someone better pick up that phone.
Because I f***ing called it!!"
- Cooler from Revenge of Cooler Abridged
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

YES.
But not naked. Maybe in a Speedo or something.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on June 30, 2013, 06:18:14 AM
YES.
But not naked. Maybe in a Speedo or something.

dude, i didn't go that far, if anything there be multiple versions if i ever make it




But shouldn't there be red stripes in the hair? Only thing that really shows there's a Shadow in there is the white fur. But you should make that for the lols, with a black box to avoid having to model anything gross...
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on July 01, 2013, 01:57:02 AM
But shouldn't there be red stripes in the hair? Only thing that really shows there's a Shadow in there is the white fur. But you should make that for the lols, with a black box to avoid having to model anything gross...

i was thinking of adding Shadows back spikes to him, and i must ponit out, nothing on Naked Waluigiku the hedgehog is gross nothing but sexyness!!




Quote from: marioking64DS on June 30, 2013, 05:53:17 AM
so... after reading all of the ALT ideas i when to the drawing board... and....um...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


now in all seriousness, should i make it?

That is the most beautiful thing I have ever laid eyes on.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: marioking64DS on July 01, 2013, 01:07:23 PMi was thinking of adding Shadows back spikes to him, and i must ponit out, nothing on Naked Waluigiku the hedgehog is gross nothing but sexyness!!
Okay, but I still think a black box would be the best so he doesn't become too sexy to stay on the vault. That and I think it'd be funny hime running around with a black box around his hip. XD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Plz tell me that not the only waluigi v coming out I mean I like that other waluigi idea (not naked of course) but The one u made is good work also u think I could make a waluigi later on
NINTENDO
I will get into modeling characters soon enough, I am currently going to school for 3D modeling. any knowledgeable help with modeling message me it would be greatly accepted and appreciative. I have tried modeling a sample project for ultra knuckle joe in the past but have failed at it :( so again any knowledge and support would help and be greatly appreciated. Thank You!!!

Quote from: NintendoIGN on July 01, 2013, 06:54:14 PMPlz tell me that not the only waluigi v coming out I mean I like that other waluigi idea (not naked of course) but The one u made is good work also u think I could make a waluigi later on
Sure you can make another Waluigi, of course if you mean use his model he might ask you to credit or collaborate him, but him releasing this waluigi moveset doesn't mean that no one else can make one.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: SJS on July 01, 2013, 02:08:43 PM
That is the most beautiful thing I have ever laid eyes on.

and things are only gonna get more beautiful!

Quote from: NintendoIGN on July 01, 2013, 06:54:14 PM
Plz tell me that not the only waluigi v coming out I mean I like that other waluigi idea (not naked of course) but The one u made is good work also u think I could make a waluigi later on

no Waluigiku the hedgehog wont be with the next update, main reason is, i'd have to build it and that'll take some time.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on July 01, 2013, 07:10:12 PM
Sure you can make another Waluigi, of course if you mean use his model he might ask you to credit or collaborate him, but him releasing this waluigi moveset doesn't mean that no one else can make one.

im 100% people will try and make there own Waluigi PSA once my one is out, it just they wont have the same quality without using 90% of my assets 




Oh off course Ill give credit
NINTENDO
I will get into modeling characters soon enough, I am currently going to school for 3D modeling. any knowledgeable help with modeling message me it would be greatly accepted and appreciative. I have tried modeling a sample project for ultra knuckle joe in the past but have failed at it :( so again any knowledge and support would help and be greatly appreciated. Thank You!!!