The Waluigi PSA. Finally Released!

Started by MKHT, April 15, 2013, 01:20:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

January 01, 2014, 11:33:17 PM #450 Last Edit: January 01, 2014, 11:34:09 PM by KingOfTheHillJigglypuff
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


better
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on January 01, 2014, 11:33:17 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


better
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

This image FTW
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on January 02, 2014, 02:39:42 AMThis image FTW
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
No.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Very nice KJP.
Also keep giving Waluigi the Maya touch. It's working great like it is on Simon so far and makes your whole project look much better. :P

Quote from: KingOfTheHillJigglypuff on January 02, 2014, 02:41:52 AMNo.
Saw that coming, but you got to admit it's funny how Wario looked like he was pregnant and not fat. XD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Hello all, first off im-a say Happy Christmas and a Merry New Year for everyone. abit has happened over the past few weeks, such as Waluigi and Pit at the same time. still more things need to be done, once these are done, which should take 1-2 weeks, will be looking for testers for both vBrawl/+ and P:M. so yeah... that all i can share with all atm... well more the stuff i want to share.




Quote from: marioking64DS on January 05, 2014, 04:51:33 AM
Hello all, first off im-a say Happy Christmas and a Merry New Year for everyone. abit has happened over the past few weeks, such as Waluigi and Pit at the same time. still more things need to be done, once these are done, which should take 1-2 weeks, will be looking for testers for both vBrawl/+ and P:M. so yeah... that all i can share with all atm... well more the stuff i want to share.
is a video required? if not, then I could try the PM version. just prename the sawnds and I can do it

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on January 05, 2014, 04:56:20 AM
is a video required? if not, then I could try the PM version. just prename the sawnds and I can do it

Video would be nice, but not a requirement. What we'd be looking for the most is just general feed back on the gameplay. what need nurf'd,buff'd,fix'n etc.




Quote from: marioking64DS on January 05, 2014, 05:06:56 AM
Video would be nice, but not a requirement. What we'd be looking for the most is just general feed back on the gameplay. what need nurf'd,buff'd,fix'n etc.
well you can count on me for general PM moveset stuff. all I would need is the 4 main character files and sfx (prenamed so I get no confusion). if I had a video capture device, I would happily do a vid.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on January 05, 2014, 05:14:38 AM
well you can count on me for general PM moveset stuff. all I would need is the 4 main character files and sfx (prenamed so I get no confusion). if I had a video capture device, I would happily do a vid.

that'll be all sorted out.




Quote from: marioking64DS on January 05, 2014, 05:49:23 AM
that'll be all sorted out.
just PM me the link, or send it to me via email upon request in said PM, when ready

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

I can test for vBrawl, and P:M if there aren't enough testers for that, which I highly doubt, but still figured I'd tell you that I'm able to test for both if you need me to.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: KingOfTheHillJigglypuff on January 01, 2014, 10:58:50 PM
Here, have some hype. I hope MK will be okay with this...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

so waluigi got his own slot now or over someone else?
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Have a capture device here if it's deemed necessary for either version.
Feel free to ask for a quick video upload of your hack.
GALOT's moveset ideas, need ideas?
Latest Writeups: Evil Ryu, Amaterasu