The Waluigi PSA. Finally Released!

Started by MKHT, April 15, 2013, 01:20:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: marioking64DS on January 08, 2014, 03:22:50 AM
I love it, i'll start on it tomorrow morning.
Don't forget to put Cloud in there in some way too.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


why are you guys forgetting about master chief?

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

we need all the unlicensed 3rd party characters as an alt and 1st party to rival company's such as Sony and Microsoft!, and dont forgot them Anime and Cartoon Show alts, need Waluigi to dress up as Ned Flanders and Ichigo!




Damn can't remember which it was, but one of Mariodk's hacks was getting the same feedback, I think it was Goku. xD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on January 09, 2014, 02:38:00 AM
Damn can't remember which it was, but one of Mariodk's hacks was getting the same feedback, I think it was Goku. xD

Dude, its the best kind of feed back, its because everyone wants it, need to make the customers happy!




I could help to test Waluigi as well as the SFX files for Gecko or maybe even Riivolutionn because i havethe Project M 3.0 on Riivo, and even i could help you make a Waluigi port over ROB, in that case the people will have Pit and Waluigi....and Toon Link, if you want to.

This waluigi is looking gold and I know you and ur team is perfecting waluigi to its 100% state and I gotta say I'm absolutely looking foward to the release of the psa
NINTENDO
I will get into modeling characters soon enough, I am currently going to school for 3D modeling. any knowledgeable help with modeling message me it would be greatly accepted and appreciative. I have tried modeling a sample project for ultra knuckle joe in the past but have failed at it :( so again any knowledge and support would help and be greatly appreciated. Thank You!!!

So that screenshot of Waluigi and Pit together, is that implying that he can replace other characters, or that he has been "cloned" in? I'd advise for the sake of not messing with the clone engine(at least in Project M) that there will still be a version that just replaces Pit, to give people options and just in case they want to play it safe(like me)

Quote from: Tttttsd on January 10, 2014, 07:09:09 PM
So that screenshot of Waluigi and Pit together, is that implying that he can replace other characters, or that he has been "cloned" in? I'd advise for the sake of not messing with the clone engine(at least in Project M) that there will still be a version that just replaces Pit, to give people options and just in case they want to play it safe(like me)
The image of Waluigi vs Pit is showing that I managed to get Waluigi over a slot for BrawlEx.

Though of course there will be the standard Pit replacement.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


marioking64DS im sure i will use waluigi every slot makes me happy :)

Project WA: Waluigi over every character.
I can see someone doing this if there is a Perfect Pit Rel to go on any character. :P
I had assumed that the pic was showing that Waluigi could be ported onto another character, not using BrawlEx. xD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on January 10, 2014, 10:49:11 PM
Project WA: Waluigi over every character.
I can see someone doing this if there is a Perfect Pit Rel to go on any character. :P
I had assumed that the pic was showing that Waluigi could be ported onto another character, not using BrawlEx. xD

well yes and no. tehre is a plug and play pit rel, but the pic KJP showed was brawlex
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.