The Waluigi PSA. Finally Released!

Started by MKHT, April 15, 2013, 01:20:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Look who just made his way home.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


everything will slowly come back on track.





I think the other dog felt very bad for him. Hope he'll recover in no time!

Your dog is absolutely adorable. I wish him a great recovery. ;)

Quote from: marioking64DS on January 14, 2014, 08:32:04 AM
Look who just made his way home.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

That is great, I hope he recovers soon.

Quote from: marioking64DS on January 14, 2014, 08:32:04 AM
Look who just made his way home.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


everything will slowly come back on track.
That's good news, I guess... Well, hope he gets better soon!
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Hope your dog will recover fast glad he is ok though

:drmario: Aww... I would've been heartbroken if that cute ball of fur had a REALLY bad accident. Really hope he gets better soon.
Professor is best Nichijou character.

I think after a long wait it's time for a little Waluigi Time
Waluigi is everywhere

I remember that video, put a smile on my face watching it. lol
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

I only hope that somehow, waluigi gets in as a warioware rep (even if he hasn't been in a WW game), and that warioware even gets a new rep

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

I only want to try the PSA, for a Waluigi model that has been made from scratch it looks very well made

GUY forgot to tell you we've been back in action for sometime now.




Quote from: marioking64DS on January 21, 2014, 01:41:34 AM
GUY forgot to tell you we've been back in action for sometime now.
Somehow I saw this coming...that you would forget to tell us that you've been working on the WAAA for a little bit now.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: marioking64DS on January 21, 2014, 01:41:34 AM
GUY forgot to tell you we've been back in action for sometime now.
Haha, I was not expecting that one.

Post Merge: January 21, 2014, 05:46:01 AM

YEAH! Just leveled up to Intermediate Kitten. Anyway, Marioking, You did get my PM about the Waluigi cpu thing right?