The Waluigi PSA. Finally Released!

Started by MKHT, April 15, 2013, 01:20:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Rosetta-Hime on March 29, 2014, 12:55:31 AM
Strangely, my mind went to this:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

And while I was thinking about it a Luigi alt, as a retexture, mind you, would be nice.

WTF is that!?Are we all going to die?!
Quote from: WwwWario on March 29, 2014, 03:25:18 PM
Holy mother of god...! Final boss for SSB4 confirmed

Also nice waluigi pics but it doesn't matter since that peach will eat him...

Hehehehehe...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yay, I'm immune to this thanks to having to deal with it in SM64 hacking. XD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Rosetta-Hime on March 29, 2014, 05:12:22 PM
Hehehehehe...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

GigaPeacher is gonna kick our asses! Run!!
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Rosetta-Hime on March 29, 2014, 05:12:22 PM
Hehehehehe...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I've been trying to figure out how to do that with bosses. Most I got was the model simply T-posing and doing nothing.
But anyways, waluigi recolors seem cool so far! Can't wait for what's to come!

I'm pretty sure that's because their bone structures are different.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Rosetta-Hime on March 29, 2014, 05:12:22 PM
Hehehehehe...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


i would SO use this!! XD friggin hilarious
I'M JUST A DOOD

Quote from: Rosetta-Hime on March 29, 2014, 05:12:22 PM
Hehehehehe...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Giga Peach is going to haunt me for a very long time to come >.>
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on March 30, 2014, 01:22:29 AM
Giga Peach is going to haunt me for a very long time to come >.>
You are so very welcome! ;D

Quote from: justadood on March 30, 2014, 01:12:50 AM
i would SO use this!! XD friggin hilarious
And it would be hilarious to play as!

I feel compiled to make it now, I mean it's just simply adding bones and I got a working Luigi model over Giga Bowser for this Dreamy Luigi moveset over Bowser that I stopped working on...then again because it would have my name as the publisher, I bet people would just avoid downloading it. -_-
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

i'm curious if waluigi still has his tennis racket incorporated into any of his moves, or if he has any moves at all that reference his sports appearances. But from everything that's been shown thus far regardless it still is of high quality.



Click The Logo To Find Out More
Click the Link To Download Now
https://www.mediafire.com/?vpg7cn3ohvgh513 Download for SD cards 2 GigaBytes or less
http://www.mediafire.com/download/3b9ax3zb97xw1r7 Download for SDHC Users

Since it's April Fools day, I hope Marioking does not say, Waluigi, Is done then say April Fools.

Quote from: Piccolo on April 01, 2014, 11:30:10 PM
Since it's April Fools day, I hope Marioking does not say, Waluigi, Is done then say April Fools.

im not posting anything until tomorrow, not a big on April Fools, its the 2nd here atm, but i understand its still the 1st in the US. so that's why there hasn't been any real update from me.




excited to see whats next :)



Click The Logo To Find Out More
Click the Link To Download Now
https://www.mediafire.com/?vpg7cn3ohvgh513 Download for SD cards 2 GigaBytes or less
http://www.mediafire.com/download/3b9ax3zb97xw1r7 Download for SDHC Users

Quote from: marioking64DS on April 02, 2014, 12:38:53 AM
im not posting anything until tomorrow, not a big on April Fools, its the 2nd here atm, but i understand its still the 1st in the US. so that's why there hasn't been any real update from me.
That's cool man. The main reason i posted that was just to keep this place alive.