The Waluigi PSA. Finally Released!

Started by MKHT, April 15, 2013, 01:20:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


I can't think of a meme that would appropriately explain my excitement for the WAA.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

I wonder if his recolors are gonna remain the same as the one that's currently out.



March 28, 2014, 07:16:30 PM #785 Last Edit: March 28, 2014, 07:21:02 PM by Eternal Yoshi
The recolors do look great.... but I have concerns with the Green team one.

The concern is that the Overalls color, while they compliment the green shirt and Hat, is a rather RED (I know it's more like a Raspberry color, but it's close to red) color and doesn't do it's job of being a Green team color. It may not sound like it's a big deal, but for color blind or semi color blind folks, it'll definitely be a problem.

I know contrasting colors are often present on other characters' alts, but the overalls are what will be primarily seen from far away and I think should not be close to red or blue on a green team color.

I would recommend finding some other color that's not so close to red or blue to use for the overalls. If you don't, then that's fine.

i was thinking the same thing ^^^^^  i thought a luigi costume would have been amazing for the green costume lol :) but then again you said you dont plan on changing them xD Making recolors is easy so there must be a reason you didnt want to change them do you mind telling us why?

Well I have never liked the whole "its a red costume, so make everything red" but this one is nice. I am not a fan of the green one, however. I am most definitely making a luigi recolor for his green slot.

Hmm...maybe a Luigi costume is an alt, or a different recolor...
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

or maybe... a luigi over waluigi with his model stretching accordingly?

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on March 28, 2014, 11:07:50 PM
or maybe... a luigi over waluigi with his model stretching accordingly?
Strangely, my mind went to this:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

And while I was thinking about it a Luigi alt, as a retexture, mind you, would be nice.

Quote from: Rosetta-Hime on March 29, 2014, 12:55:31 AM
Strangely, my mind went to this:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

And while I was thinking about it a Luigi alt, as a retexture, mind you, would be nice.
That's fine, I didn't want to sleep anyway...

Quote from: Not Kratos on March 29, 2014, 01:03:38 AMThat's fine, I didn't want to sleep anyway...
Meh, I still feel like enemies going into their "t-pose" in SM64 is scarier.
Especially Bowser who has a bunch of polygons, and he comes after you without playing animations is pretty scary. O_o
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

i actually would want to download that
I'M JUST A DOOD

Quote from: Rosetta-Hime on March 29, 2014, 12:55:31 AM
Strangely, my mind went to this:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

And while I was thinking about it a Luigi alt, as a retexture, mind you, would be nice.

Holy mother of god...! Final boss for SSB4 confirmed