The Waluigi PSA. Finally Released!

Started by MKHT, April 15, 2013, 01:20:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on April 17, 2014, 09:45:06 PM
1. Besides the Final Smash are all the other attacks made and just messing with the values to balance it out or are there still some attacks that need to be made?
2. How often has MK just played with the moveset and not actually worked on it?
3. Are the sound effects fully inserted? Like do you have all the Waluigi sounds you need for the moveset or are there specific voice clips that you're missing that you want to use?
4. Are there animations left that need to be polished?
5. Are all the cosmetics done besides this third alt that may or may not have been completely made yet?
6. Do people still have problems with Waluigi's size or is he going to stay the same size until release & people are able to change his size on their own copies?
1.) Every other attack is just about done. Though some moves might be subject to change.
2.) That sounds a bit rude. I think MK really only plays with Waluigi when testing things on his part or making videos.
3.) We have all the SFX needed.
4.) Yes.
5.) Kinda. I think MK wanted to have SJS make the cosmetics.
6.) His size will match his version. He'll be normal sized in vBrawl, but smaller in P:M.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on April 17, 2014, 10:08:57 PM
1.) Every other attack is just about done. Though some moves might be subject to change.
2.) That sounds a bit rude. I think MK really only plays with Waluigi when testing things on his part or making videos.
3.) We have all the SFX needed.
4.) Yes.
5.) Kinda. I think MK wanted to have SJS make the cosmetics.
6.) His size will match his version. He'll be normal sized in vBrawl, but smaller in P:M.
And i I want him normal size in PM i just replace the .pac and .pcs files?

Quote from: JesucristoCROW on April 17, 2014, 10:18:49 PMAnd i I want him normal size in PM i just replace the .pac and .pcs files?
All characters in P:M are smaller compared to their vBrawl counterparts.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Are there differences in attack strength between waluigi in PM and in vbrawl?

Also i know i had talked to him about something regarding waluigi a while back wasn't sure if that had reached the rest of the people working on the project and if they were interested in it. I know I've received many requests about it via pms from people. I just feel kind of bad not being able to give them a definite answer on the matter though i understand there is a lot left to polish which was why i offered to help in anyway to speed up the process.



Click The Logo To Find Out More
Click the Link To Download Now
https://www.mediafire.com/?vpg7cn3ohvgh513 Download for SD cards 2 GigaBytes or less
http://www.mediafire.com/download/3b9ax3zb97xw1r7 Download for SDHC Users

If any of Waluigi's moves need to be edited for P:M, then they will be edited. Otherwise, they'll be the same.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I can't wait for the next Waluigi release, if only for the SFX. A no SFX Waluigi (except for KOs, where he has Pit's voice) is weird and a bit unnerving to me. Heh.

But that's neither here nor there at this point in time.
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on April 17, 2014, 10:08:57 PM
2.) That sounds a bit rude. I think MK really only plays with Waluigi when testing things on his part or making videos.have SJS make the cosmetics.
I didn't mean that to be rude, it's just that I find myself all the time just playing with one of my WIP hacks and not actually working on it, and because of how amazing Waluigi looks in the videos I can see MK just playing as him and not focusing on finishing him because he looks really fun to play as. I didn't mean for that to come off rude, I'm sorry.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

I have just one question. Is his down-special a move similar to Marth's side special? Liike you an decide to contiune hitting them or stop when you see fit?

1 last question.......well not last, but for now: Who else is collaborating with Waluigi? a side from KJP, MK and Data_Drain?

As mentioned, it looks like SJS is helping with cosmetics.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on April 18, 2014, 02:31:30 AM
I didn't mean that to be rude, it's just that I find myself all the time just playing with one of my WIP hacks and not actually working on it, and because of how amazing Waluigi looks in the videos I can see MK just playing as him and not focusing on finishing him because he looks really fun to play as. I didn't mean for that to come off rude, I'm sorry.
Alright then, Thanks for clarifying.

Quote from: Rosetta-Hime on April 18, 2014, 02:55:06 AM
I have just one question. Is his down-special a move similar to Marth's side special? Liike you an decide to contiune hitting them or stop when you see fit?
That's something I can't answer at the moment.

Quote from: JesucristoCROW on April 18, 2014, 05:12:50 AM1 last question.......well not last, but for now: Who else is collaborating with Waluigi? a side from KJP, MK and Data_Drain?
Quote from: Segtendo on April 18, 2014, 05:16:43 AMAs mentioned, it looks like SJS is helping with cosmetics.
Seg is correct. MK is the head of the team, I'm the main PSA worker, _Data_Drain_ is our primary tester, and SJS is doing the cosmetics.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on April 18, 2014, 12:23:39 PM
Alright then, Thanks for clarifying.
That's something I can't answer at the moment.
Seg is correct. MK is the head of the team, I'm the main PSA worker, _Data_Drain_ is our primary tester, and SJS is doing the cosmetics.
Hmm now that i know i am sure that you will be balancing the Waluigi PSA and attacks, still wondering what final smash does he will have....

Small update as you will

Waluigi is now a Wario character.


expect something soon-ish.




Quote from: marioking64DS on April 19, 2014, 11:26:54 AM
Small update as you will

Waluigi is now a Wario character.


expect something soon-ish.
Nice, but don't you think the CSP is out of place, it's too detailed, it's a SJS style csp with the normal ones, it doesn't fit unless you have the SJS pack......just an opinion

April 20, 2014, 02:23:54 AM #899 Last Edit: April 20, 2014, 02:49:15 AM by marioking64DS
Oh boy incoming, New ALT

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.






[/center]