Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 ... 86
Author Topic: The Waluigi PSA. Finally Released!  (Read 454542 times)
JesucristoCROW
Mega Kitten

Are you speaking to La Bello?

• Awards Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #900 on: April 19, 2014, 08:32:21 PM »

Oh boy incoming, New ALT

BitF Waluigi!

That's right hide your daughters and modern art, Waluigi is here to make this mod if funny again. 

know facts about this ALT, Waluigi Likes this!

oh here is a video showing it off in action!

Waluigi Vs Dedede...

[/center]
    ............  Im srs here What the hell? well this is very weird but well, i will not discuss it

Not Kratos
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #901 on: April 19, 2014, 08:33:05 PM »

The part in the video where he smacked the Waddle Dee with the tennis racket was the best though.
    « Last Edit: April 19, 2014, 08:34:16 PM by Not Kratos » Logged

Gamma Ridley
    ~Mercenary~
    Boss Kitten

• Awards Featured Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Famous Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #902 on: April 19, 2014, 08:43:32 PM »

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #903 on: April 19, 2014, 08:48:07 PM »

Waluigi wants KATE PLUS EIGHT!

*Cough*

Now that MK has shown the new alt, I'm allowed to elaborate on the Down Special shown in the video, alongside other moves (though you'll need to ask about those). Feel free to ask about information on any move that isn't the Final Smash. Tongue

Down Special: Mischief Step. Waluigi takes a step forward. In a short span of time, you can press either the A Button or the B Button to execute one of two attacks.

A Attack (Ground): Spinning Waa. Waluigi spins with his leg outstretched, causing a high chance of tripping foes. Keep tapping A to continue the move, but he'll automatically stop after 3 loops.

B Attack (Ground): Rising Waa Fist. Waluigi strikes with a fierce uppercut, sending foes high with a fixed knockback.

A Attack (Air): Waa Axe: Waluigi preforms an aerial double kick. This can be used to aid Waluigi's incredible recovery.

B Attack (Air): Waa Uppercut: Waluigi strikes with a fierce aerial uppercut. This move is powerful and sends Waluigi upward by a good amount, but at the cost of putting him into Helpless.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

amircury
    블로그 큐레이터
    Special Access

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #904 on: April 19, 2014, 08:57:42 PM »

I was hoping this would be an alt. ((and I was kinda expecting it but whatevs)) This shall be the only costume I use.  Tongue

Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

JesucristoCROW
    Mega Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #905 on: April 19, 2014, 09:02:46 PM »

Waluigi wants KATE PLUS EIGHT!

*Cough*

Now that MK has shown the new alt, I'm allowed to elaborate on the Down Special shown in the video, alongside other moves (though you'll need to ask about those). Feel free to ask about information on any move that isn't the Final Smash. Tongue

Down Special: Mischief Step. Waluigi takes a step forward. In a short span of time, you can press either the A Button or the B Button to execute one of two attacks.

A Attack (Ground): Spinning Waa. Waluigi spins with his leg outstretched, causing a high chance of tripping foes. Keep tapping A to continue the move, but he'll automatically stop after 3 loops.

B Attack (Ground): Rising Waa Fist. Waluigi strikes with a fierce uppercut, sending foes high with a fixed knockback.

A Attack (Air): Waa Axe: Waluigi preforms an aerial double kick. This can be used to aid Waluigi's incredible recovery.

B Attack (Air): Waa Uppercut: Waluigi strikes with a fierce aerial uppercut. This move is powerful and sends Waluigi upward by a good amount, but at the cost of putting him into Helpless.
    Oh so that are the Tekken moves that were put on Waluigi? Cheesy

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

« Reply #906 on: April 19, 2014, 09:42:43 PM »

So that's where those hacks came from, I had seen BitF Waluigi hacks before but kept forgetting to look it up, very nice choice of an alt. Grin
    Now what's the status of testers? Still needing them? I'm sorry it's just that this is one of my most wanted hacks and really REALLY want to be a tester. I'm usually more composed but this moveset just looks too f-ing awesome! Im srs here

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

JesucristoCROW
    Mega Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #907 on: April 19, 2014, 09:56:53 PM »

So that's where those hacks came from, I had seen BitF Waluigi hacks before but kept forgetting to look it up, very nice choice of an alt. Grin
    Now what's the status of testers? Still needing them? I'm sorry it's just that this is one of my most wanted hacks and really REALLY want to be a tester. I'm usually more composed but this moveset just looks too f-ing awesome! Im srs here
    I agree with you, im waiting this hack with too much hype and if you need a tester still, i be glad to be one of them

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

« Reply #908 on: April 19, 2014, 10:06:36 PM »

I mean, who DIDN'T see that coming? Tongue

: SW-2632-7270-6724

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #909 on: April 20, 2014, 11:24:42 AM »

Oh so that are the Tekken moves that were put on Waluigi? Cheesy
    Yes.

I agree with you, im waiting this hack with too much hype and if you need a tester still, i be glad to be one of them
    I believe he's still thinking on what to do.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

zatu
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #910 on: April 20, 2014, 01:02:31 PM »

I really don't get Waluigi's Neutral B, is it supposed to be a homage to one of his games or is it just a made-up ability? I could definitely see Waluigi using something like his Liar Ball/Whiskered Eggplant or Bob-ombs in place of his current Neutral B, it would fit a lot better flavor-wise and could offer a lot of practical utility such as improving his spacing game.

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #911 on: April 20, 2014, 01:45:13 PM »

I really don't get Waluigi's Neutral B, is it supposed to be a homage to one of his games or is it just a made-up ability?
    I believe it's a made up ability as a homage to his Brawl in the Family appearances.

it would fit a lot better flavor-wise and could offer a lot of practical utility such as improving his spacing game.
    His spacing game is already great. His long range helps greatly with spacing himself away from foes.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Piccolo
    Advanced Kitten

"Show Me Ya Moves!".

• Awards Ceiling Cat

« Reply #912 on: April 20, 2014, 01:51:15 PM »

Just curious, is Biker Waluigi, still an alt?

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

« Reply #913 on: April 20, 2014, 02:26:29 PM »

I like the creativity they gave his neutral B, not many movesets have custom effect files so I like seeing this custom-made "WAA!!!" effect in action.

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

MKHT
    Extreme Kitten

This text is very personal, but you may understand

• Awards Famous Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic >9000

« Reply #914 on: April 20, 2014, 07:52:23 PM »

I really don't get Waluigi's Neutral B, is it supposed to be a homage to one of his games or is it just a made-up ability? I could definitely see Waluigi using something like his Liar Ball/Whiskered Eggplant or Bob-ombs in place of his current Neutral B, it would fit a lot better flavor-wise and could offer a lot of practical utility such as improving his spacing game.

To be fair, not every character in smash is 100% faithful to the original media they come from(DK Headbutts for one), I feel we have covered enough "homages" for him.

The main reason why the B move is the "WAA!" is, well yes the BitF comics helped with the idea but also I wanted Waluigi to do something with his Mouth to match up with Wario's B move.

Much like how both Mario and Luigi use Fireballs but work differently. I honestly couldn't see Waluigi eat/chewing so I went with the next best thing Yelling.

The move plays a huge part in his playstyle. trust me on that.

Pages:  1 ... 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 ... 86
    Print
    Jump to: