Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 ... 86
Author Topic: The Waluigi PSA. Finally Released!  (Read 454561 times)
MKHT
Extreme Kitten

This text is very personal, but you may understand

• Awards Famous Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #975 on: April 29, 2014, 08:59:19 PM »

Honestly my whole stance on Waluigi being a "official character in Project:M" is.

I don't care, seriously I don't. all we're doing is making Waluigi as accessible as possible. all version as possible (yes that confirms Brawl- version). the reason I asked if he could be on the "official roster" a few months back was to make as much people happy. they don't want him, that's fine by me. We'll just keep doing what we do.

JesucristoCROW
    Mega Kitten

Are you speaking to La Bello?

• Awards Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #976 on: April 29, 2014, 09:57:04 PM »

Honestly my whole stance on Waluigi being a "official character in Project:M" is.

I don't care, seriously I don't. all we're doing is making Waluigi as accessible as possible. all version as possible (yes that confirms Brawl- version). the reason I asked if he could be on the "official roster" a few months back was to make as much people happy. they don't want him, that's fine by me. We'll just keep doing what we do.
    Woah, that show the dedication you have to complete this Waluigi even if they like it or not, but i have a question, in a hypothetical case if the PMBR put somehow(dunno magic whatever) Waluigi in Project M, with the moveset and all, what would you do?

MKHT
    Extreme Kitten

« Reply #977 on: April 30, 2014, 12:42:56 AM »

in a hypothetical case if the PMBR put somehow put Waluigi in Project M, with the moveset and all, what would you do?

I doubt they'll go that low to put him in without asking first, but if they did, there isn't a whole lot a can do,

but one thing they wouldn't beable todo is to claim they did any type of work for him. since I have all the Files,Concepts,Design drafts and etc. so they cant prove there team made the PSA.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

« Reply #978 on: April 30, 2014, 03:08:20 PM »

Okay your avatar of Wario made that statement so much better. XD
    Anyways I'm the same, don't care that much about Waluigi being an official P:M character. It'd be cool as hell if he was, but there'll still be a version for Project M if he isn't (and most likely won't be) so it's alright.
    I'm sorry if this is getting annoying, but where are you about testers? Are you guys not ready for testers, or not needing them yet, or did I somehow miss the date or something? Again I'm sorry if this is getting annoying, it's just that this moveset looks so f-ing amazing and it's rare for me to like get all giddy about simply being a possible tester, and it's not because it's a Mario character. I didn't really give a crap about Waluigi before seeing you post this thread, but the amount of work and effort that you and the team have put into this Waluigi is amazing, and actually made me like Waluigi, I mean I didn't hate him before hand but still. Anyways I know you've been getting enough praise from all of us, but it's just one of those things that you feel like you have to mention even if the person already knows it.

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

JesucristoCROW
    Mega Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #979 on: April 30, 2014, 03:19:35 PM »

Okay your avatar of Wario made that statement so much better. XD
    Anyways I'm the same, don't care that much about Waluigi being an official P:M character. It'd be cool as hell if he was, but there'll still be a version for Project M if he isn't (and most likely won't be) so it's alright.
    I'm sorry if this is getting annoying, but where are you about testers? Are you guys not ready for testers, or not needing them yet, or did I somehow miss the date or something? Again I'm sorry if this is getting annoying, it's just that this moveset looks so f-ing amazing and it's rare for me to like get all giddy about simply being a possible tester, and it's not because it's a Mario character. I didn't really give a crap about Waluigi before seeing you post this thread, but the amount of work and effort that you and the team have put into this Waluigi is amazing, and actually made me like Waluigi, I mean I didn't hate him before hand but still. Anyways I know you've been getting enough praise from all of us, but it's just one of those things that you feel like you have to mention even if the person already knows it.
    I have the same question, but i cared since Brawl was released back in 2008(i think) i always knew that if there was Mario,Luigi and Wario, why not Waluigi? and it's true i will love to be a tester too, because the moveset it's awesome, looks very professional as i see, i don't give a **** about the guys on Youtube that says that the moveset is lame or stupid, it looks fantastic, i challenge them to do the same to see if they can :v

MKHT
    Extreme Kitten

« Reply #980 on: May 04, 2014, 09:57:45 PM »

Bumping in the waaxiest way possible

And yes this WAA-nderful art is made by me. :V
    « Last Edit: May 04, 2014, 09:59:09 PM by marioking64DS » Logged

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

« Reply #981 on: May 04, 2014, 10:27:38 PM »

I WAAA-nder how progress is.

: SW-2632-7270-6724

JesucristoCROW
    Mega Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #982 on: May 04, 2014, 11:29:46 PM »

Bumping in the waaxiest way possible

And yes this WAA-nderful art is made by me. :V
    I knew that you were going to bump, but back on topic, any progress, any....anything? :3

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #983 on: May 05, 2014, 07:22:22 AM »

MK is currently putting his efforts into a beautiful work of art, known as a Waluigi Alt. But I won't specify what the Alt is.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Akeno/Archer
    Middle Class Devil, Counter Guardian, Son of Sparda and
    Special Access

"You will not forget this Devil's power!" -Vergil

• Awards Diamond in the Rough Super Saiyan Topic Favorite'd Heart Container

« Reply #984 on: May 05, 2014, 07:26:41 AM »

MK is currently putting his efforts into a beautiful work of art, known as a Waluigi Alt. But I won't specify what the Alt is.
    I guess it will be something WAA-nderful, right? Tongue

"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
    Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
    Learning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #985 on: May 05, 2014, 07:31:11 AM »

but...
    how far is the PSA itself?
    it's cool you make so many alts and all, but...

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #986 on: May 05, 2014, 07:44:45 AM »

but...
    how far is the PSA itself?
    it's cool you make so many alts and all, but...
    It's still in the same phase. Everything is just about done (except for some polishing), except the Final Smash.

I guess it will be something WAA-nderful, right? Tongue
    Indeed.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

« Reply #987 on: May 05, 2014, 06:45:54 PM »

I wonder what the new alt is.

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

WwwWario
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #988 on: May 06, 2014, 08:40:34 AM »

I have a feeling what that Alt might be...

Biker Waluigi, as we saw a glimpse of that in the trailer MK64DS released a few months ago
    « Last Edit: May 06, 2014, 08:43:56 AM by WwwWario » Logged

MKHT
    Extreme Kitten

« Reply #989 on: May 06, 2014, 08:43:47 AM »

Striker Waluigi, as we saw a glimpse of that in the trailer MK64DS released a few months

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=58714.msg1240796#msg1240796

Pages:  1 ... 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 ... 86
    Print
    Jump to: