The Waluigi PSA. Finally Released!

Started by MKHT, April 15, 2013, 01:20:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Honestly my whole stance on Waluigi being a "official character in Project:M" is.

I don't care, seriously I don't. all we're doing is making Waluigi as accessible as possible. all version as possible (yes that confirms Brawl- version). the reason I asked if he could be on the "official roster" a few months back was to make as much people happy. they don't want him, that's fine by me. We'll just keep doing what we do.




Quote from: marioking64DS on April 30, 2014, 02:59:19 AM
Honestly my whole stance on Waluigi being a "official character in Project:M" is.

I don't care, seriously I don't. all we're doing is making Waluigi as accessible as possible. all version as possible (yes that confirms Brawl- version). the reason I asked if he could be on the "official roster" a few months back was to make as much people happy. they don't want him, that's fine by me. We'll just keep doing what we do.
Woah, that show the dedication you have to complete this Waluigi even if they like it or not, but i have a question, in a hypothetical case if the PMBR put somehow(dunno magic whatever) Waluigi in Project M, with the moveset and all, what would you do?

Quote from: JesucristoCROW on April 30, 2014, 03:57:04 AM
in a hypothetical case if the PMBR put somehow put Waluigi in Project M, with the moveset and all, what would you do?

I doubt they'll go that low to put him in without asking first, but if they did, there isn't a whole lot a can do,

but one thing they wouldn't beable todo is to claim they did any type of work for him. since I have all the Files,Concepts,Design drafts and etc. so they cant prove there team made the PSA.




Okay your avatar of Wario made that statement so much better. XD
Anyways I'm the same, don't care that much about Waluigi being an official P:M character. It'd be cool as hell if he was, but there'll still be a version for Project M if he isn't (and most likely won't be) so it's alright.
I'm sorry if this is getting annoying, but where are you about testers? Are you guys not ready for testers, or not needing them yet, or did I somehow miss the date or something? Again I'm sorry if this is getting annoying, it's just that this moveset looks so f-ing amazing and it's rare for me to like get all giddy about simply being a possible tester, and it's not because it's a Mario character. I didn't really give a crap about Waluigi before seeing you post this thread, but the amount of work and effort that you and the team have put into this Waluigi is amazing, and actually made me like Waluigi, I mean I didn't hate him before hand but still. Anyways I know you've been getting enough praise from all of us, but it's just one of those things that you feel like you have to mention even if the person already knows it.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on April 30, 2014, 09:08:20 PM
Okay your avatar of Wario made that statement so much better. XD
Anyways I'm the same, don't care that much about Waluigi being an official P:M character. It'd be cool as hell if he was, but there'll still be a version for Project M if he isn't (and most likely won't be) so it's alright.
I'm sorry if this is getting annoying, but where are you about testers? Are you guys not ready for testers, or not needing them yet, or did I somehow miss the date or something? Again I'm sorry if this is getting annoying, it's just that this moveset looks so f-ing amazing and it's rare for me to like get all giddy about simply being a possible tester, and it's not because it's a Mario character. I didn't really give a crap about Waluigi before seeing you post this thread, but the amount of work and effort that you and the team have put into this Waluigi is amazing, and actually made me like Waluigi, I mean I didn't hate him before hand but still. Anyways I know you've been getting enough praise from all of us, but it's just one of those things that you feel like you have to mention even if the person already knows it.
I have the same question, but i cared since Brawl was released back in 2008(i think) i always knew that if there was Mario,Luigi and Wario, why not Waluigi? and it's true i will love to be a tester too, because the moveset it's awesome, looks very professional as i see, i don't give a **** about the guys on Youtube that says that the moveset is lame or stupid, it looks fantastic, i challenge them to do the same to see if they can :v

May 05, 2014, 03:57:45 AM #980 Last Edit: May 05, 2014, 03:59:09 AM by marioking64DS
Bumping in the waaxiest way possible



And yes this WAA-nderful art is made by me. :V




I WAAA-nder how progress is.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: marioking64DS on May 05, 2014, 03:57:45 AM
Bumping in the waaxiest way possible



And yes this WAA-nderful art is made by me. :V
I knew that you were going to bump, but back on topic, any progress, any....anything? :3

MK is currently putting his efforts into a beautiful work of art, known as a Waluigi Alt. But I won't specify what the Alt is.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on May 05, 2014, 01:22:22 PM
MK is currently putting his efforts into a beautiful work of art, known as a Waluigi Alt. But I won't specify what the Alt is.
I guess it will be something WAA-nderful, right? :P
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

but...
how far is the PSA itself?
it's cool you make so many alts and all, but...

Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on May 05, 2014, 01:31:11 PMbut...
how far is the PSA itself?
it's cool you make so many alts and all, but...
It's still in the same phase. Everything is just about done (except for some polishing), except the Final Smash.

Quote from: Akeno Ryuko on May 05, 2014, 01:26:41 PMI guess it will be something WAA-nderful, right? :P
Indeed.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I wonder what the new alt is.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

May 06, 2014, 02:40:34 PM #988 Last Edit: May 06, 2014, 02:43:56 PM by WwwWario
I have a feeling what that Alt might be...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.