The Waluigi PSA. Finally Released!

Started by MKHT, April 15, 2013, 01:20:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

April 15, 2013, 01:20:13 PM Last Edit: January 01, 2016, 06:22:10 PM by KingJigglypuff


SO, It's finally time...after all that waiting... its.... WALUIGI TIME!
at a ponit were it felt like never we have finally released Waluigi to the public!.

Here is the trailer


To keep fully update on everything, I have a Youtube,Twitter and Tumbler account

Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/user/marioking64DS
Twitter - https://twitter.com/Marioking64DS

I don't update them as much as would like to.

ALT Listing

HELP WANTED!

We are always looking people to help us get Waluigi out and ready, and not just him like I keep saying Waluigi isn't the only character in development and we need as much help as we can to get them ready to release in a timely manner. Spots we're wanting to be filled are.



.Need to know how to build 3D models from scratch
.Understand Poly limits
.knowing how to UV Unwrap would be great


.Can make custom textures from scratch


.Must know how to animate in Maya(2014+)
.Must also know how to set up and use IKs


How do I apply you ask?

Just shoot me and KJP a PM titling which one you'd like to fulfill.


-

Credits

Marioking64DS(Me) - Project Lead/Moveset Designer/Texture/Animator/Modeler/PSAer/Tester
KingJigglypuff - PSAer/Tester
_Data_Drain_ - Tester
SJS -  CSP/BP and everything Flat Image base
EternalYoshi - Fix Hurt Boxes(before BrawlBox could do such a thing)
doublek642 - The PSAer for the older version on ToonLink
snoopy - For the Port over Pit(before BrawlBox could do such a thing)
ChiboSempai - The First Project Lead for Waluigi(over Red Alloy)
Apoc Hedgie - original creator of Walurambo




Moar Waluigi? O:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on April 15, 2013, 01:47:57 PM
Moar Waluigi? O:
Can you feel the WAA, Seg? :>.>:
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Could this be... The second coming of Waluigi...?

April 16, 2013, 06:10:49 AM #4 Last Edit: April 16, 2013, 09:21:12 AM by marioking64DS
anyone waady? cos here he is Waluigi Item Tests Super Smash Bros. Brawl






Best part is, since PW released his Plug&Play modules, which has an edited Pit module, you can put him on any slot of choice :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Not sure if MK would want me to say this, but we might be planning to have a SFX pack.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on April 16, 2013, 10:54:49 PM
Not sure if MK would want me to say this, but we might be planning to have a SFX pack.

of course we will, its just not the most important part, getting him fully working as a character




Waluigi is shaping up really nicely.

He feels very close to an actual Brawl character.

...

I hope you get some testers soon, so all the possible balance issues can be ironed out. And Waluigi can be released.

i would love to test this, my feedback would be more about the overall "feel", since i dont really know much about balancing, other than fighting against a whole bunch of CPUs and see if it's too hard, too easy, or good xD

I could test. I enjoyed this psa. Except the model but you know, best it was at the time.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: joke king on April 17, 2013, 10:53:33 AM
i would love to test this, my feedback would be more about the overall "feel", since i dont really know much about balancing, other than fighting against a whole bunch of CPUs and see if it's too hard, too easy, or good xD
that's good enough, i just don't want everyone review in that from


Quote from: SonicBrawler on April 17, 2013, 11:07:16 AM
I could test. I enjoyed this psa. Except the model but you know, best it was at the time.

a new model is on its way, just need to be textured




Please change the rolls.  They're unfitting and scream novice elemental god PSA.  Apart from that nice work so far.  Interesting nod to Jin/Kazuya with the Down B, wouldn't have thought of that for Waluigi.