The Waluigi PSA. Finally Released!

Started by MKHT, April 15, 2013, 01:20:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: dmick on September 20, 2013, 12:06:01 AM
So he can be placed over virtually anyone? Even the P:M version?

that i am sure of but on the topic of Rel. we may need someone to help us look into them so see if any more edits to Waluigi can be done

also new gameplay video

WaluigiVsFightingAlloyTeam(100 Man Brawl)




Quote from: marioking64DS on September 20, 2013, 12:13:09 AM
that i am sure of but on the topic of Rel. we may need someone to help us look into them so see if any more edits to Waluigi can be done

also new gameplay video

WaluigiVsFightingAlloyTeam(100 Man Brawl)
Okay, good. What kind of edits are you considering?

You really play as if you were him. haha Good video.

Quote from: dmick on September 20, 2013, 12:24:12 AM
Okay, good. What kind of edits are you considering?

You really play as if you were him. haha Good video.

honesty, I'm not 100% sure whats in the rels. i haven't been keeping tabs on what been found. and thanks




Quote from: marioking64DS on September 20, 2013, 12:42:19 AM
honesty, I'm not 100% sure whats in the rels. i haven't been keeping tabs on what been found. and thanks
I don't know, either. Guess the easiest thing to do is to ask SonicBrawler. He seems to know a good amount about them.

September 21, 2013, 04:15:03 AM #199 Last Edit: September 21, 2013, 04:28:35 AM by KingJigglypuff
Hey guys, our goooooooooooood friend _Data_Drain_ has uploaded a in game match using everyones favouite purple hat man, Waluigi!!

Brawl Hacks: Waluigi (Me with V.2b PSA) VS Mr. L (CPU)

Fixed up your Youtube url for you. =p




September 21, 2013, 04:30:29 AM #200 Last Edit: September 21, 2013, 04:31:41 AM by KingJigglypuff
Quote from: marioking64DS on September 21, 2013, 04:15:03 AM
Hey guys, our goooooooooooood friend _Data_Drain_ has uploaded a in game match using everyones favouite purple hat man, Waluigi!!
I just realized how many approach options Waluigi has. He doesn't play much at all like the Mario Bros, or even Wario. He's all about that pressuring with his pretty-safe movement. That, and he has good reach with his awkward proportions. If he had a projectile, he'd probably be S tier. haha

Looking good Marioking64ds :) you really know how to make psa's brawl styled!

Digging that entry... :>.>:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SouthCraft on September 21, 2013, 05:19:31 PM
Looking good Marioking64ds :) you really know how to make psa's brawl styled!

Thanks

Quote from: SwingSet on September 21, 2013, 07:42:25 PM
Digging that entry... :>.>:
Much better then the old one




I still can't get over the Tekken moves.

Waluigi for next King of Iron Fist!
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on September 22, 2013, 02:54:40 AM
I still can't get over the Tekken moves.

Waluigi for next King of Iron Fist!

Need Waluigi vs Heihachi





So much win.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.