The Waluigi PSA. Finally Released!

Started by MKHT, April 15, 2013, 01:20:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

hey. can you send me the sfx for Waaa? Also, so about not working on that thing. Its kinda difficult, but with the new Brawl Box, i should be able to have an easier time.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on October 21, 2013, 09:49:39 PM
hey. can you send me the sfx for Waaa? Also, so about not working on that thing. Its kinda difficult, but with the new Brawl Box, i should be able to have an easier time.

alrighty, i'll send it cross asap. hope now you'll beable to get it working.




well considering that its a brawl hack, id say its done... lol but i recall you earlier saying that you wanted him to be as if he was originally a part of the game and i think he needs to be worked on a little longer (very minor) but still. It depends on how you want to look at the hack and what would make u feel accomplished really

Only thing I think isn't done is the effect on his Side-B but you can just rotate that about 90 degrees and make it look like it's a dark purple effect that comes from him flapping his arms for the first few frames. Beyond that, he looks about done to me sans Final Smash.


He is near complete to me, the Waa should have some sort of charging sound, and I haven't seen the Final Smash yet. Did you show it in any of the recent fights? I ask this because I haven't watched the newest ones because there didn't seem to be any changes in his moveset between most of the previews, plus not watching them helps me not obsesses over Waluigi. :O
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

the final smash has not been shown


yet
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Since I'm not about to go through 24 pages of thread, I'm going to assume this hack is still not yet done. How close is it to release?

Pretty close, what I'd like to know is what exactly needs to be finished and what has been completed since the last preview...if you've been able to work on it at all throughout this wait. lol
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

well, im pretty sure its 99% from what i have seen. I havent played any glitches or wha tnot.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Looks and seems done to me. The previous Final smash preview seems okay enough for release.

Quote from: WarioBrtsm on November 10, 2013, 09:34:31 PM
Looks and seems done to me. The previous Final smash preview seems okay enough for release.
Thats the problem, he doesn't want it to be just okay for release.... He want it epic and as far as i have seen he has already done it imo.

Wait which preview had the FS shown in it? :O
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

none
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

lol I didn't realize that it was South who said that, so I didn't take into consideration of only the play testers seeing it. xD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.