The Waluigi PSA. Finally Released!

Started by MKHT, April 15, 2013, 01:20:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hello I am kind of new here. but I would love to be a tester for Waluigi.
I would test him on both project m and regular brawl.
And my review would be about everything from gameplay to look.
Thanks!

P.S I am a bit of a Waluigi fan myself.

I would much rather hear 'WAA' over and over again than 'Nice Try' over and over again.
I think I speak for everyone on this thread when I say 'WALUIGI FOR SM4SH!!!"

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

^This, I mean Luigi is going to be a starter (I believe since according to guy in the Direct videos, he's finally "included" in the game that he means that he's a starter instead of an unlockable), so it only makes sense for the Waa man to be unlockable. Doesn't matter to me if he's unlockable or a starter, just be a fully playable character and not an assistant trophy again.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

The only recommendation I'd make for Waluigi would be for him to use his "Eagle and Greater" animation from Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour as a Victory Pose:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJk_iKwK1Gg
<- I Support MM8BDM!

Quick question. For the sfx, will you include .bnk files for us gecko users?

Quote from: TurboChaos on November 28, 2013, 03:11:32 PM
Quick question. For the sfx, will you include .bnk files for us gecko users?
The updated version of IE's SFX code used .sawnd files now. So we'll be including a .sawnd of Waluigi's SFX when the release comes.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Besides, .sawnd's are easier to use.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


thank god, I cant get it to work. just label them properly and it should be fine.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Forgive me for bumping this, but is a public release for this still going to happen?
Formally Known As The Ant Formally Known As Flik

Quote from: That BattleToad PSA Guy on December 14, 2013, 02:51:08 AM
Forgive me for bumping this, but is a public release for this still going to happen?

yes, i've just been quite busy with life as such. but now i have time to work on him, so thats what im doing as we speak. in the mean time i have uploaded a few videos if you guys havent seen already.

Waluigi Vs Mewtwo

Waluigi Vs Roy

and just in case you didn't see this video

An update for all (dont get to hyped nothing new)




I almost lost it at the "I Hate This Game" KO Quote.

Good work as usual. Keep it up!
Formally Known As The Ant Formally Known As Flik

Quote from: marioking64DS on December 14, 2013, 02:56:54 AM
yes, i've just been quite busy with life as such. but now i have time to work on him, so thats what im doing as we speak. in the mean time i have uploaded a few videos if you guys havent seen already.

Waluigi Vs Mewtwo

Waluigi Vs Roy

and just in case you didn't see this video

An update for all (dont get to hyped nothing new)
SO glad he is over Pit. I'd much rather hear "WA!" repeated indefinitely than "Nice Try!" over and over again.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

please tell me that's a new taunt. lol

Currently taking Stock Icon requests.
In need of an animator for a few moves for my PSA. PM me if interested.