The Waluigi PSA. Finally Released!

Started by MKHT, April 15, 2013, 01:20:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.




Curious. Will you include a version of Waluigi for BrawlEX that can replace someone's sound slot?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on March 09, 2014, 05:33:20 AM
Curious. Will you include a version of Waluigi for BrawlEX that can replace someone's sound slot?

that's the plan






Yeah, After seeing Waluigi vs Captain Falcon, I know Waluigi will be my new main.



That Waluigi impression is pretty good.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



a shame indeed, but someone is sure to make it so that it works with this psa.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: marioking64DS on March 15, 2014, 05:05:27 AM
too bad it was made for Captain Falcon and not for this Waluigi.

Heya. You wouldn't happen the have a beta DL for the Waluigi in the first trailer in the OP would you? Skimmed some pages and hadn't seen one so I figured I'd just ask.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: marioking64DS on March 15, 2014, 05:05:27 AM
too bad it was made for Captain Falcon and not for this Waluigi.
Well, I can port it to the Waluigi psa sometime after it comes out.