The Waluigi PSA. Finally Released!

Started by MKHT, April 15, 2013, 01:20:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


I asked him if we could use the model, haven't gotten a reply though. :-\
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


Quote from: rax189 on March 19, 2014, 10:18:47 PM
just curious what does need to be finished on waluigi?
I believe all that's left are some touch ups on a few Animations.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on March 19, 2014, 10:19:56 PM
I believe all that's left are some touch ups on a few Animations.
My body is ready, infact unless they're really noticeable errors (like say animation is a bit stiff, or weird rotations) I'll take it now. xD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on March 20, 2014, 01:47:24 AM
My body is ready, infact unless they're really noticeable errors (like say animation is a bit stiff, or weird rotations) I'll take it now. xD
Ah, but that's not how MarioKing does things.

He wants to make sure everything is nice and polished before release.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on March 20, 2014, 01:52:15 AM
Ah, but that's not how MarioKing does things.

He wants to make sure everything is nice and polished before release.

Yah I know, bet he's a perfectionist with maybe some OCD in there. I'm the same way, I've remade this less than 20 second video four or five times due to things looking bad or wrong. lol
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Today I am happy to announce...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




Now we can have the perfect crotch chop pictures.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on March 21, 2014, 03:56:50 AM
Now we can have the perfect crotch chop pictures.

I got you covered



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: marioking64DS on March 21, 2014, 03:50:04 AM
Today I am happy to announce...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

This is AWESOME! I always wanted that outfit for Waluigi, That along with biker Waluigi.

Quote from: Zack Fair on March 21, 2014, 04:25:13 AM
I got you covered



i can psa it so that the striker only waluigi has this as a taunt :P
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on March 21, 2014, 09:07:25 PMi can psa it so that the striker only waluigi has this as a taunt :P
The amount of f***s I give:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on March 21, 2014, 09:07:25 PM
i can psa it so that the striker only waluigi has this as a taunt :P

So can a few others :P

including me :V


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.